• Clinique Stay-Matte Sheer Pressed Powder 19 Stay Suede
  • Clinique Stay-Matte Sheer Pressed Powder 01 Stay Buff
  • Clinique Stay-Matte Sheer Pressed Powder 03 Stay Beige
  • Clinique Stay-Matte Sheer Pressed Powder 04 Stay Honey

BY CLINIQUE

Shine-absorbing, oil-free formula. Ultra-sheer texture gives skin a perfected matte appearance. Great for oily skin and oily spots. Maintains a fresh look and feel, even after frequent touch-ups.

No parabens. No phthalates. No fragrance. Just happy skin.

How To Use:

• Apply with Powder Brush or included sponge applicator.
  • Can be used all over face, or just on oily spots.
  • Sponge applicator is washable with soap and water; allow to dry completely before next use.

Talc , Hdi/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer , Lauroyl Lysine , Phenyl Trimethicone , Zinc Stearate , Dimethicone , Calcium Silicate , Silica , Hydroxyapatite , Isostearyl Neopentanoate , Trimethylsiloxysilicate , Triethoxycaprylylsilane , Sorbitan Sesquioleate , Tetrasodium Edta , Chlorphenesin , Potassium Sorbate , Mica , Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499)

Clinique Stay-Matte Sheer Pressed Powder

Start your review of Clinique Stay-Matte Sheer Pressed Powder!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Brittany B.
This is the makeup product I had been dreaming of. On days that I do not want to wear much makeup, I can apply this powder and it provides enough coverage for me to feel comfortable going out. But when I use it to top my foundation it does not make it too heavy and will add just enough matte finish to make me look amazing! Will recommend to others for sure!
Dan E.
Bennettsville, SC
I’ve used invisible matte in this before to keep the shine at bay. It keeps shine from breaking through for hours, and I love that it has no color. Use a fluffy powder brush, and it’s like putting nothing on, but then you won’t be shiny for hours if you’re oily.
Dee Dee L.
Huntsville, TX
This soaks up my oils and keeps my tzones from looking too oily. It is light weight and doesn't produce a lot of fall out. It is easy to apply and comes with a powder sponge. I personally like using a brush though to apply
angel z.
excelente muy bueno textura ideal bueno para la piel ya que es antialergico.
Viktoria P.
I've been using this product for over 3 years. I rebuy it because it works so amazing. It keeps you matte for hours
Emily P.
This powder is so awesome. It goes on smoothly and sets your makeup flawlessly. It also stays on for a long time and is not too dark or light. I love this powder and would definitely recommend this to anybody asking
Karmen V.
Waukon
Love this pressed powder!

I use it to set my Even Better foundation for a lightweight, natural look. I have combination type skin & it keeps the shine away throughout the day.
Holly S.
Statesville, NC
I use this pressed powder every single day. I've been using Clinique since I was a teenager and tried other brands of powder but they always break me out. I've never went wrong with this one! The only thing that may vary is the shade depending on how tan I am (seasonal). I wish it were a little lower on the price scale, but it usually lasts me a couple of months. I do apply it liberally and more than once a day. It's so worth it!
Martiese A.
Fairbanks, AK
I have oily skin and love the matte finish it gives me. Minimizes my pores and helps control my oiliness.
Samantha P.
Murray, KY
I absolutely love this powder. This powder is great for when you don’t want to bake. It gives you a little extra coverage and really does keep you matte all day! I use it with the even better glow foundation by Clinique.
cynthia p.
Does really work for oily skin?
Greer A.
Birmingham , Al
Is this a good powder for touch ups? Looking for a powder to keep in my purse! Also want to make sure it doesn't break easily!
Kaitlyn L.
How does this product react to skin that is some what oily?
Sarah G.
Tabernacle, NJ
For what it costs is it worth the buy?? a lot of powders leave your face looking powdery, I'm really trying to find a good powder that doesn't look like I'm really wearing any !

Macy's