• Clinique Stay-Matte Sheer Pressed Powder 19 Stay Suede
  • Clinique Stay-Matte Sheer Pressed Powder 01 Stay Buff
  • Clinique Stay-Matte Sheer Pressed Powder 03 Stay Beige
  • Clinique Stay-Matte Sheer Pressed Powder 04 Stay Honey

BY CLINIQUE

Shine-absorbing, oil-free formula. Ultra-sheer texture gives skin a perfected matte appearance. Great for oily skin and oily spots. Maintains a fresh look and feel, even after frequent touch-ups.

No parabens. No phthalates. No fragrance. Just happy skin.

How To Use:

• Apply with Powder Brush or included sponge applicator.
  • Can be used all over face, or just on oily spots.
  • Sponge applicator is washable with soap and water; allow to dry completely before next use.

Talc , Hdi/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer , Lauroyl Lysine , Phenyl Trimethicone , Zinc Stearate , Dimethicone , Calcium Silicate , Silica , Hydroxyapatite , Isostearyl Neopentanoate , Trimethylsiloxysilicate , Triethoxycaprylylsilane , Sorbitan Sesquioleate , Tetrasodium Edta , Chlorphenesin , Potassium Sorbate , Mica , Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499)

Jill H.
Stay matte powder has a nice light coverage, not a caked on look. It's light and can be used in the summer over a tinted SPF moisturizer.
Ellie R.
Marlton
I love how this mattifies my face and doesn't sit into my fine lines. It even comes in handy for a quick touch up during the day !
Katelynn P.
Minneapolis, MN
I love how his stats matte all day long. It’s super important for me to have a medium coverage foundation!
Dominique V.
Miami
Great for people with acne, oily skin and with black marks, because this powder will cover all of them.
Stephanie C.
I have to say that it is undoubtedly one of the best powders I have used, I love how it leaves my skin and also helps me control the fat on my face, since I started to use it it makes a difference.
Ann W.
Riverside, IL
This is my favorite powder because it stays true to color and doesn't clog my pores
Melodi M.
Favorite powder makeup I have ever used!!! I will probably use this forever! Great coverage!
Whitney K.
Hebron, KY
I absolutely love this powder! It is made to block oil throughout the day, and with oily skin this is a must for my routine. It is sheer so I use it all year round, and it adds a nice finish to my makeup. I will purchase again and again!
Nina D.
Netherlands, noord-Holland
I love it i aply concealer under it and put this powder over it it defently makes it stay on way longer its just the perfect finish and easy to aply with the aplicator you get with it i juse it Every day with a lot of loveeee❤♥️♥️♥️♥️
Torrie W.
Nampa, ID
Love it. Great coverage. I would highly recommend it. One of my favs. Will keep buying.
cynthia p.
Does really work for oily skin?
Greer A.
Birmingham , Al
Is this a good powder for touch ups? Looking for a powder to keep in my purse! Also want to make sure it doesn't break easily!
Kaitlyn L.
How does this product react to skin that is some what oily?
Sarah G.
Tabernacle, NJ
For what it costs is it worth the buy?? a lot of powders leave your face looking powdery, I'm really trying to find a good powder that doesn't look like I'm really wearing any !

Macy's