• Clinique Stay-Matte Sheer Pressed Powder 19 Stay Suede
  • Clinique Stay-Matte Sheer Pressed Powder 01 Stay Buff
  • Clinique Stay-Matte Sheer Pressed Powder 03 Stay Beige
  • Clinique Stay-Matte Sheer Pressed Powder 04 Stay Honey

BY CLINIQUE

Shine-absorbing, oil-free formula. Ultra-sheer texture gives skin a perfected matte appearance. Great for oily skin and oily spots. Maintains a fresh look and feel, even after frequent touch-ups.

No parabens. No phthalates. No fragrance. Just happy skin.

How To Use:

• Apply with Powder Brush or included sponge applicator.
  • Can be used all over face, or just on oily spots.
  • Sponge applicator is washable with soap and water; allow to dry completely before next use.

Talc , Hdi/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer , Lauroyl Lysine , Phenyl Trimethicone , Zinc Stearate , Dimethicone , Calcium Silicate , Silica , Hydroxyapatite , Isostearyl Neopentanoate , Trimethylsiloxysilicate , Triethoxycaprylylsilane , Sorbitan Sesquioleate , Tetrasodium Edta , Chlorphenesin , Potassium Sorbate , Mica , Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499)

Anastasija H.
This is the perfect powder to make you me skin look natural yet polished. I'm not a fan of heavy foundation, so this suits me perfectly for an everyday look. I apply with a powder brush and it controls shine for the whole day. Using the shade Stay Honey which is almost a perfect translucent for my skin tone.
Sheila U.
Gray, LA
This is the best powder. I've used it for quite some time and am very pleased with it.
Emily J.
Pickerington, OH
Out of all the powders I have tried, I always come back to Clinique's. This powder applies easily, and it doesn't take much to be effective. Powders that I have used in the past always left spots and came off. It truly makes your face look flawless and covers any blemishes. I would recommend this to anyone(:
Madison G.
Saint Cloud, MN
I use this matte powder to help with my oily/acne prone skin. It works great to help keep your skin matte looking throughout the day. The price is super reasonable around 25 dollars for one compact, however it usually lasts me around 6 months of frequent application! It includes a little foam applicator in the package, however I always use my thick foundation brush and I feel that gives me better coverage. I would recommend this is anyone who has more oily skin, or very sensitive skin. This is my favorite makeup foundation!
Shipra P.
Toronto
It stays longer & gives very nice finish. it has a very light smell which makes it a unique product.Its a must have for oily skin. Definitely recommended.
Brooke C.
Jupiter, FL
I love this product it apply's easily and comes off easy and i feels really nice when you put it on
Tyla G.
really good pressed poweldernone of the best ones ive tried probably and it gives you a matte poreless photo finish which im sure every girl would want to achieve
Alicia P.
I have used this pressed powder since I can remember. I love this powder because it feels so light and you don't feel like you have makeup cakes on your face. Perfect year round, especially during the summer!
Malory C.
Love setting my make up with this. It gives very matte finish and last almost all day. It helps foundation and concealer not settle into fine lines
Emily G.
Brentwood
I love this powder- it is a very natural look and easy to blend. It lasts all day and I have very oily skin and it helps cover that great! I will always get this makeup!
cynthia p.
Does really work for oily skin?
Greer A.
Birmingham , Al
Is this a good powder for touch ups? Looking for a powder to keep in my purse! Also want to make sure it doesn't break easily!
Kaitlyn L.
How does this product react to skin that is some what oily?
Sarah G.
Tabernacle, NJ
For what it costs is it worth the buy?? a lot of powders leave your face looking powdery, I'm really trying to find a good powder that doesn't look like I'm really wearing any !

Macy's