• Clinique Stay-Matte Sheer Pressed Powder 19 Stay Suede
  • Clinique Stay-Matte Sheer Pressed Powder 01 Stay Buff
  • Clinique Stay-Matte Sheer Pressed Powder 03 Stay Beige
  • Clinique Stay-Matte Sheer Pressed Powder 04 Stay Honey

BY CLINIQUE

Shine-absorbing, oil-free formula. Ultra-sheer texture gives skin a perfected matte appearance. Great for oily skin and oily spots. Maintains a fresh look and feel, even after frequent touch-ups.

No parabens. No phthalates. No fragrance. Just happy skin.

How To Use:

• Apply with Powder Brush or included sponge applicator.
  • Can be used all over face, or just on oily spots.
  • Sponge applicator is washable with soap and water; allow to dry completely before next use.

Talc , Hdi/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer , Lauroyl Lysine , Phenyl Trimethicone , Zinc Stearate , Dimethicone , Calcium Silicate , Silica , Hydroxyapatite , Isostearyl Neopentanoate , Trimethylsiloxysilicate , Triethoxycaprylylsilane , Sorbitan Sesquioleate , Tetrasodium Edta , Chlorphenesin , Potassium Sorbate , Mica , Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499)

Clinique Stay-Matte Sheer Pressed Powder

Start your review of Clinique Stay-Matte Sheer Pressed Powder!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Zhandra R.
Hollywood, FL
I love Clinique products and this one did not dissappoint. I made sure to go to the counter first find the right shade before ordering. I would have bought it in store but my color was out of stock. Great product for all skin types (I'm combination).
Autumn C.
Helps to set foundation really well. Didn’t feel heavy and didn’t cause any irritation.
Meagan W.
Tuscaloosa
Love this powder! Not too heavy but has great coverage! It goes on smooth and doesn’t make me breakout
Yany M.
It is an excellent powder, I personally like it a lot because it has great coverage. Most things of this brand are great!
Raygen U.
Very velvet feeling and puts a lot of product on your face with just a swipe if you have dry skin it can kind of show those spots but other than that it’s very pretty
Ericca &.
supply
An awesome choice of setting powder for oily skin types. It is very easy to apply with either sponge for touching up and a fuller coverage or the brush for a more light weight setting powder! I love this powder
Morgan J.
Surrey
I love how this powder instantly absorbs the oil from your face and turns your skin into velvet! I carry this around with me when I notice any shine and with a pat or two I don’t see that oily film on my skin! I love this
Sandra G.
Finally found the one ! Only compact I use,it keeps me matte all day. Super long lasting! Keeps u matte but not that dry crusty looking matte still has a "natural look" . Packaging is on point looks high end and the price is amazing! Win win situation!
Catherine H.
I've used this product for like 2 1/2 years now and i will never stop using it (until they stop selling it). It looks super good on your skin and doesn't make you look cakey at all ! It stays on allll day too which is a plus
Leonor C.
Clover, SC
I love the Clinique brand for make up. One of the bests. I've had this many times and is one of the smoothest pressed powders I've tried. This price is so good. It make me look great. Great coverage. Great pressed powder. I love it!
cynthia p.
Does really work for oily skin?
Greer A.
Birmingham , Al
Is this a good powder for touch ups? Looking for a powder to keep in my purse! Also want to make sure it doesn't break easily!
Kaitlyn L.
How does this product react to skin that is some what oily?
Sarah G.
Tabernacle, NJ
For what it costs is it worth the buy?? a lot of powders leave your face looking powdery, I'm really trying to find a good powder that doesn't look like I'm really wearing any !

Macy's