• Clinique Stay-Matte Sheer Pressed Powder 19 Stay Suede
  • Clinique Stay-Matte Sheer Pressed Powder 01 Stay Buff
  • Clinique Stay-Matte Sheer Pressed Powder 03 Stay Beige
  • Clinique Stay-Matte Sheer Pressed Powder 04 Stay Honey

BY CLINIQUE

Shine-absorbing, oil-free formula. Ultra-sheer texture gives skin a perfected matte appearance. Great for oily skin and oily spots. Maintains a fresh look and feel, even after frequent touch-ups.

No parabens. No phthalates. No fragrance. Just happy skin.

How To Use:

• Apply with Powder Brush or included sponge applicator.
  • Can be used all over face, or just on oily spots.
  • Sponge applicator is washable with soap and water; allow to dry completely before next use.

Talc , Hdi/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer , Lauroyl Lysine , Phenyl Trimethicone , Zinc Stearate , Dimethicone , Calcium Silicate , Silica , Hydroxyapatite , Isostearyl Neopentanoate , Trimethylsiloxysilicate , Triethoxycaprylylsilane , Sorbitan Sesquioleate , Tetrasodium Edta , Chlorphenesin , Potassium Sorbate , Mica , Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499)

Clinique Stay-Matte Sheer Pressed Powder

Start your review of Clinique Stay-Matte Sheer Pressed Powder!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Desirae O.
Corp Christi, TX
I really love this. I don't do my daily makeup routine without it! It doesn't have a smell and it makes my face look natural. I wear little amounts of makeup to begin with.
Brooke B.
I have this powder in the lightest shade I love it, I have combination skin so it's hard to find powders that suit my skin tone but it really does! I'm a huge fan very good coverage without being blotchy
Kelly B.
Gulfport, MS
I love this product, it sets very well and stays on for hours and hours! I would totally recommend this to everyone.
Autumn B.
Love it. Long lasting. I've never had one break. Easy to apply, gives you a sponge but I prefer a brush.
Rodiiana M.
It has matte finish looks very nice and very beautiful skin leaves I like this brand is also a very good brand of makeup
Carolayn A.
An oil-free, shine-absorbing pressed powder. The ultra-sheer texture of this pressed powder gives skin a perfected matte appearance. It's great for oily skin and oily spots and maintains a fresh look and feel, even after frequent touch-ups. It provides sheer-to-moderate coverage. For dry-combination to oily and very-oily skin types. Non-acnegenic.
kenia m.
Doral, FL
This powder is as a cure for skin problems brightness and fat corrects it to perfection I love its light smell is an affordable price after applying it enough super soft complexion is highly recommended only bad thing that is very difficult to buy in my country in the store did not sell what I can only get online at Amazon or eBay or going to the airport so I think the company clinique deveria to offer more products in my country RD that this ria well apart that people will and I also really like
Esme R.
Edmond, OK
I got this and I liked it at first but then it got kind of messy. I never finished it.
Joelle B.
Love the invisible matte. Great for any color skin. Affordable and lasts a long time. This is my go to powder. HAve used it for years and never waivered.
Donna R.
Leighton, AL
Best powder ever. At a great price.. Makes my face feel so soft and stays on all day. Great colors
cynthia p.
Does really work for oily skin?
Greer A.
Birmingham , Al
Is this a good powder for touch ups? Looking for a powder to keep in my purse! Also want to make sure it doesn't break easily!
Kaitlyn L.
How does this product react to skin that is some what oily?
Sarah G.
Tabernacle, NJ
For what it costs is it worth the buy?? a lot of powders leave your face looking powdery, I'm really trying to find a good powder that doesn't look like I'm really wearing any !

Macy's