BY CLINIQUE

Shine-absorbing, oil-free formula. Ultra-sheer texture gives skin a perfected matte appearance. Great for oily skin and oily spots. Maintains a fresh look and feel, even after frequent touch-ups.

No parabens. No phthalates. No fragrance. Just happy skin.

How To Use:

• Apply with Powder Brush or included sponge applicator.
  • Can be used all over face, or just on oily spots.
  • Sponge applicator is washable with soap and water; allow to dry completely before next use.

Talc , Hdi/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer , Lauroyl Lysine , Phenyl Trimethicone , Zinc Stearate , Dimethicone , Calcium Silicate , Silica , Hydroxyapatite , Isostearyl Neopentanoate , Trimethylsiloxysilicate , Triethoxycaprylylsilane , Sorbitan Sesquioleate , Tetrasodium Edta , Chlorphenesin , Potassium Sorbate , Mica , Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499)

Jordan R.
San Francisco, CA
I wear this powder over heavier concealer so I don’t look too cakey. It works well but I do have to touch up on my t zone area.
Stephanie V.
Fort Lauderdale
Review for: 24 Stay Tea more...
I have been using their products for years and keep going back when I am running low. It works well with a makeup brush
Angela D.
I work on tv and this is a holy grail! Discovered this was a Televisa favorite for people with acne prone skin and got it! Must have!
Emma D.
Atlantic Hlds, NJ
Review for: 22 Stay Light Neutral more...
I love Clinique. My face is never unhappy with their products and their setting powder works great with their foundation.
Ashley K.
Favorite kind of pressed powder! The only kind I have bought for years. Doesn't break my skin out, or dry it out. Gives a good, clean, even coverage without being heavy or looking caked on.
Yasmeen F.
Acworth, GA
Review for: 22 Stay Light Neutral more...
This product is truly amaazing! I love the fact that it comes in different transparent shades, because not everyone is the same shade, and not everyone can suit transparent white! This is great for setting makeup and leaving skin matte and smooth!
Kelly H.
Review for: 23 Stay Oat more...
Great for those oily spots! Quick fix. Keep it in your purse and you'll always be ready for pictures with the girls!
Arianne A.
My favorite pressed powder so far! Excellent cover and professional finish. Ideal for day and night makeups. Size is just perfect and the price worth it
sarah S.
Oran
I just used this today and I was surprised by how much I like it! Usually with powdered foundations I find them to be very sheer and patchy...not this one!
I used a slightly damp beauty blender to pick up the product and made sure to really press it into my skin. It wears beautifull . i recommend it highly .
Jasmin M.
I love using this to set my concealer and to prevent mascara from smudging under my eye throughout the day. Also I mix this in with my foundation to make it have more coverage.
cynthia p.
Does really work for oily skin?
Greer A.
Birmingham , Al
Is this a good powder for touch ups? Looking for a powder to keep in my purse! Also want to make sure it doesn't break easily!
Kaitlyn L.
How does this product react to skin that is some what oily?
Shana K.
Dayton, OH
I would love to try this, I am super oily. I have used urban decay powder for very oily faces, and it's pretty good but it broke to pieces after a few weeks and it was $30. Does this really work?
Sarah G.
Southampton, NJ
For what it costs is it worth the buy?? a lot of powders leave your face looking powdery, I'm really trying to find a good powder that doesn't look like I'm really wearing any !

Macy's