BY CLINIQUE

Shine-absorbing, oil-free formula. Ultra-sheer texture gives skin a perfected matte appearance. Great for oily skin and oily spots. Maintains a fresh look and feel, even after frequent touch-ups.

No parabens. No phthalates. No fragrance. Just happy skin.

How To Use:

• Apply with Powder Brush or included sponge applicator.
  • Can be used all over face, or just on oily spots.
  • Sponge applicator is washable with soap and water; allow to dry completely before next use.

Talc , Hdi/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer , Lauroyl Lysine , Phenyl Trimethicone , Zinc Stearate , Dimethicone , Calcium Silicate , Silica , Hydroxyapatite , Isostearyl Neopentanoate , Trimethylsiloxysilicate , Triethoxycaprylylsilane , Sorbitan Sesquioleate , Tetrasodium Edta , Chlorphenesin , Potassium Sorbate , Mica , Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499)

Emmalie L.
Lindside, WV
Review for: Invisible Matte more...
Overall, I really like this powder. It’s sheer so it’s perfect for all skin tones and it obviously gives the matte makeup effect. It does help keep my makeup and just adds that finishing touch I like. The only issue I have found with it is sometimes it cakes in certain spots on my face. I do have combination skin so the drier areas will flake some, however I don’t necessarily blame the makeup for that.
Christina G.
COLORADO SPRINGS, CO
"Yes, in the first place I have to confess a lover of the Clinique brand ... For me there is no other like.

They are products of intermediate price (there are much cheaper but there are also tremendously more expensive brands) and all without exception are ANTIALERGIC AND WITHOUT PERFUME. These two things to me are fundamental, because my skin is extremely delicate and I also hate to smell several things at the same time, I like to smell only my perfume and not carry a hodgepodge of odors.
Well, to what we were going. They are compact powders ideal for women like me, with oily skin, something that I feel very happy, because it is a certain delay in the appearance of the much dreaded wrinkles on the skin.
They have a WIDE COLOR PANEL, adaptable from the lightest skins (like mine) to the darker ones. I can tell you that I use two colors that are 02 Stay Neutral and 03 Stay Beige and that cover perfectly from the winter, when I am paler and need good color, to the summer, after having taken something the sun.

They give a PERFECT COVERAGE of all the imperfections and much more if they are used like finish of the make-up of the same line of Clinique, that is called Stay Perfect Lightweight Compact Makeup, giving a velvety and uniform skin sensation.
They easily withstand a hard day's work, and afterwards their presentation makes it easy to give a simple touch-up to keep looking perfect ... Their box is a perfect size, it has tassel for its application and a mirror that in many occasions has Out of a good hurry.
As for the price, as I said before, I do not seem excessive, since I have used similar products from other brands cheaper, but have not given me the same quality and that in time have been consumed before and also others More expensive but of which the difference has not convinced me.
Whitney H.
Erwin, TN
Review for: 04 Stay Honey more...
I really enjoy this powder just because it doesn't really add coverage but just makes your skin matte and set in place for the day. It feels light and airy on the skin and doesn't look cakey. I will say that it doesn't look like you're getting any product on your brush or sponge because there is absolutely NO kickup. Don't be fooled though. A little goes a very long way with this. This is one of those cases where less is more. It's just a great powder for all over your face. I use a loose powder under my eyes though.
Keryn R.
South Amboy, NJ
I honestly havent used this since high school. It is a nice product I just feel there is so many better products out there. I feel like too much makes me cakey and is very noticeable. There are other products that don’t do that. It’s a higher price range too which makes me expect more. That’s kind of why I left it in the past.
Becca F.
Review for: 04 Stay Honey more...
I could sit and talk about Clinique all day, but I will make it short. When I first started being the makeup junkie I am, I bought Clinique foundations and I have not found another as perfect as they are, yet. So light, but full coverage, smooths out perfectly, no harsh smells, hypoallergenic, etc. See, I can go on and on. I bought this one recently because I wanted a light, matte finish and it is perfect!! CLINIQUE by Clinique - Stay Matte Powder Oil Free - No. 04 Stay Honey --7.6g/0.27oz - WOMEN
noely s.
wilmington
Purchased at: Macy's
Review for: 24 Stay Tea more...
So this powder does sets beautifully the foundation.This is definitely good for oily skin and combination skin. It does keep your make up and place all day no smudges and it definitely Leaves a matte finish. I definitely would recommend this product to all my friends and to all my family members because it’s a really amazing and easy product to use.
Ally
Review for: 02 Stay Neutral more...
Clinique Stay-Matte Sheer Pressed Powder is a good everyday powder for natural makeup days. The packaging is beautiful as it is a marble white and green casing. It comes with a sponge and a nice mirror inside. It definitely does the job covering up your shiny spots. If you want a full coverage powder I would not recommend it. However, like I said it’s good for every day use.
Stephanie M.
Ocoee, FL
This was my staple make-up product when I was in high school and didn't have too much maintenance I had to do for my skin (not that much acne). But now, I really don't like this powder. It looks cake-y on my skin and doesn't last throughout the entire day. If you have dry skin, I'd steer away from this product.
Sarah F.
Stoutsville, OH
Review for: 22 Stay Light Neutral more...
This is a super nice pressed powder that I use on days when I know I’m going to be out in the heat because it helps absorb any excess oil and keeps my makeup from sliding in place. This is also really handy for evening out any places on my face where I got a little heavy handed with my foundation.
Shamsad B.
New Hope, MN
Review for: 19 Stay Suede more...
I'm a big fan! Great coverage, matte finish, and seems to be long lasting.

My only small complaint is there is a lot of loose/lost powder when applying with a fluffy brush. I use the soft pad that came with it and then buff with a brush afterwards- This seems to help save product.
cynthia p.
Does really work for oily skin?
Greer A.
Birmingham , Al
Is this a good powder for touch ups? Looking for a powder to keep in my purse! Also want to make sure it doesn't break easily!
Kaitlyn L.
How does this product react to skin that is some what oily?
Shana K.
Dayton, OH
I would love to try this, I am super oily. I have used urban decay powder for very oily faces, and it's pretty good but it broke to pieces after a few weeks and it was $30. Does this really work?
Sarah G.
Southampton, NJ
For what it costs is it worth the buy?? a lot of powders leave your face looking powdery, I'm really trying to find a good powder that doesn't look like I'm really wearing any !

Sephora