• Clinique Stay-Matte Sheer Pressed Powder 19 Stay Suede
  • Clinique Stay-Matte Sheer Pressed Powder 01 Stay Buff
  • Clinique Stay-Matte Sheer Pressed Powder 03 Stay Beige
  • Clinique Stay-Matte Sheer Pressed Powder 04 Stay Honey

BY CLINIQUE

Shine-absorbing, oil-free formula. Ultra-sheer texture gives skin a perfected matte appearance. Great for oily skin and oily spots. Maintains a fresh look and feel, even after frequent touch-ups.

No parabens. No phthalates. No fragrance. Just happy skin.

How To Use:

• Apply with Powder Brush or included sponge applicator.
  • Can be used all over face, or just on oily spots.
  • Sponge applicator is washable with soap and water; allow to dry completely before next use.

Talc , Hdi/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer , Lauroyl Lysine , Phenyl Trimethicone , Zinc Stearate , Dimethicone , Calcium Silicate , Silica , Hydroxyapatite , Isostearyl Neopentanoate , Trimethylsiloxysilicate , Triethoxycaprylylsilane , Sorbitan Sesquioleate , Tetrasodium Edta , Chlorphenesin , Potassium Sorbate , Mica , Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499)

Emmalie L.
Lindside, WV
Overall, I really like this powder. It’s sheer so it’s perfect for all skin tones and it obviously gives the matte makeup effect. It does help keep my makeup and just adds that finishing touch I like. The only issue I have found with it is sometimes it cakes in certain spots on my face. I do have combination skin so the drier areas will flake some, however I don’t necessarily blame the makeup for that.
Christina G.
Colorado Spgs, CO
"Yes, in the first place I have to confess a lover of the Clinique brand ... For me there is no other like.

They are products of intermediate price (there are much cheaper but there are also tremendously more expensive brands) and all without exception are ANTIALERGIC AND WITHOUT PERFUME. These two things to me are fundamental, because my skin is extremely delicate and I also hate to smell several things at the same time, I like to smell only my perfume and not carry a hodgepodge of odors.
Well, to what we were going. They are compact powders ideal for women like me, with oily skin, something that I feel very happy, because it is a certain delay in the appearance of the much dreaded wrinkles on the skin.
They have a WIDE COLOR PANEL, adaptable from the lightest skins (like mine) to the darker ones. I can tell you that I use two colors that are 02 Stay Neutral and 03 Stay Beige and that cover perfectly from the winter, when I am paler and need good color, to the summer, after having taken something the sun.

They give a PERFECT COVERAGE of all the imperfections and much more if they are used like finish of the make-up of the same line of Clinique, that is called Stay Perfect Lightweight Compact Makeup, giving a velvety and uniform skin sensation.
They easily withstand a hard day's work, and afterwards their presentation makes it easy to give a simple touch-up to keep looking perfect ... Their box is a perfect size, it has tassel for its application and a mirror that in many occasions has Out of a good hurry.
As for the price, as I said before, I do not seem excessive, since I have used similar products from other brands cheaper, but have not given me the same quality and that in time have been consumed before and also others More expensive but of which the difference has not convinced me.
Kristy W.
Purchased at: ULTA
I've been using this for over a year. I have very oily skin, this product does a great job at keeping the shine down. I generally do have to reapply throughout the day. But for the most part it works great to reduce the shiny look. It's the best product I've tried that doesn't leave me with a caked on makeup look.
Madison Z.
Fantastic product! I haven’t tried much from Clinique but everything I’ve tried has been incredible! Love keeping this to help blot my nose throughout the day but with it I honestly don’t have to do that as much as I have to with other products
Whitney H.
Erwin, TN
I really enjoy this powder just because it doesn't really add coverage but just makes your skin matte and set in place for the day. It feels light and airy on the skin and doesn't look cakey. I will say that it doesn't look like you're getting any product on your brush or sponge because there is absolutely NO kickup. Don't be fooled though. A little goes a very long way with this. This is one of those cases where less is more. It's just a great powder for all over your face. I use a loose powder under my eyes though.
Jean M.
Granite Quarry
The best finishing touch on the market.  Long lasting and beautiful coverage.  Once I found this product I never went back to any other brand.  No other can compare to this quality.
Nicole B.
Melbourne
I have the 04 stay honey (M).. i love this powder. It’s def a matte finish and it really just sets your foundation on! it’s oil free and keeps me good for the whole day!
Keryn R.
South Amboy, NJ
I honestly havent used this since high school. It is a nice product I just feel there is so many better products out there. I feel like too much makes me cakey and is very noticeable. There are other products that don’t do that. It’s a higher price range too which makes me expect more. That’s kind of why I left it in the past.
Becca F.
I could sit and talk about Clinique all day, but I will make it short. When I first started being the makeup junkie I am, I bought Clinique foundations and I have not found another as perfect as they are, yet. So light, but full coverage, smooths out perfectly, no harsh smells, hypoallergenic, etc. See, I can go on and on. I bought this one recently because I wanted a light, matte finish and it is perfect!! CLINIQUE by Clinique - Stay Matte Powder Oil Free - No. 04 Stay Honey --7.6g/0.27oz - WOMEN
Ally
Clinique Stay-Matte Sheer Pressed Powder is a good everyday powder for natural makeup days. The packaging is beautiful as it is a marble white and green casing. It comes with a sponge and a nice mirror inside. It definitely does the job covering up your shiny spots. If you want a full coverage powder I would not recommend it. However, like I said it’s good for every day use.
cynthia p.
Does really work for oily skin?
Greer A.
Birmingham , Al
Is this a good powder for touch ups? Looking for a powder to keep in my purse! Also want to make sure it doesn't break easily!
Kaitlyn L.
How does this product react to skin that is some what oily?
Sarah G.
Tabernacle, NJ
For what it costs is it worth the buy?? a lot of powders leave your face looking powdery, I'm really trying to find a good powder that doesn't look like I'm really wearing any !

Macy's