Amanda M.
N Hollywood, CA
I switched from BareMinerals to this Clinique pressed powder because it somehow blended into an exact match of my skin tone. I use this powder ever single day whether I am doing a full face of makeup for a night on the town or just want a thin coat of powder to even out my skin before heading to the gym. From winter to summer, the color still seems to work and blend nicely despite the changes in my skin tone due to the weather. Only thing-and you’ll find this with any pressed powder, is that if you hold your phone to your face, it sometimes smudges off onto your phone. A small price to pay for a great look!