Clinique Stay-Matte Sheer Pressed Powder Stay Spice uploaded by Quiana P.

BY CLINIQUE

An oil-free, shine-absorbing pressed powder. The ultra-sheer texture of this pressed powder gives skin a perfected matte appearance. It's great for oily skin and oily spots and maintains a fresh look and feel, even after frequent touch-ups. It provides sheer-to-moderate coverage. For dry-combination to oily and very-oily skin types. Non-acnegenic. see more...

Buy on Sephora*
Carolina P.
I love this Clinique Stay Matte sheer pressed powder. I have oily skin and this powder has helped me to control that oiliness that I hate. The price is reasonable.
Heather B.
New York , NY
My favorite face powder! It feels very light on my skin. This does not make me break out like other products have. I usually buy this at Bloomingdales or Macy's. Would definitely recommend this product!
Kristina M.
The only powder I ever buy. I typically purchase when it's bonus buy time at belk to get the free gift. I feel as though this is long lasting and easy to apply. It matches my skin tone perfectly and goes nicely over my liquid foundation.
Megan H.
I adore this pressed powder. I buy it when I can because of money but I am planning to fully switch to it soon for skincare purposes. Easy to apply and covers blemishes well. I love it and would recommend it if are willing to spend the money.
Jennifer S.
London, KY
It's a great product that will last all day. I would recommend this product to others. Not very expensive and it is a good fit. The color is great. One of the best colors is natural. You can buy it at your local Wal-Mart.
Angela G.
Oshkosh, WI
Love this powder, it's one of my trusty go-to powders!! Flawless coverage! Occasionally feels a little too heavy in the winter, especially when my skin gets a bit dry. Must keep hydrated! :)
kiaaj l.
Douglasville , GA
I love love love it i think this was one of my 1st clinique product i tryed and i loved it i love now natural it look on the skin and nice it glide on the skin ans still look like skin love it
Jacob v.
el maquillaje es lo que a mi esposa le encanta. y siempre gasta mas y mas dinero para verse hermosa. esta es una de las marcas que ella usa, y le encantan porque son excelentes.
Brooke B.
I have this powder in the lightest shade I love it, I have combination skin so it's hard to find powders that suit my skin tone but it really does! I'm a huge fan very good coverage without being blotchy
Liliana P.
lasts all day, goes on smooth, perfect shade matches skin nicely. goes on nicely over concealer and doesnt crease, makes skin look smooth all day. it was my first time trying it and for 25 dollars i was happy with this product. i would recommend it.
Yasmin M.
Is it better than Fit Me one?
Karen K.
New Canaan, CT
how many collors there is this product?