Clinique Stay-Matte Sheer Pressed Powder Stay Spice uploaded by Quiana P.

BY CLINIQUE

An oil-free, shine-absorbing pressed powder. The ultra-sheer texture of this pressed powder gives skin a perfected matte appearance. It's great for oily skin and oily spots and maintains a fresh look and feel, even after frequent touch-ups. It provides sheer-to-moderate coverage. For dry-combination to oily and very-oily skin types. Non-acnegenic. see more...

Buy on Sephora*
Telia W.
Conway, AR
This pressed powder blends in really well, it has really nice packaging in the skin, it compares to neutrogena powder foundation, I really haven't tried this, I would buy it though. Try using this. I would !
Kelly-Marie D.
Navarre, FL
This is one of favorite summer products. I don't like a lot of make up in the hot Florida sun but this helps keep my face looking even without adding a lot of weight or blocking my pores. There's also the added bonus of it being easy to apply while traveling or on the beach ūüėä
Anastasiya K.
Spartanburg, SC
I always only use powders on top of any liquid foundation or concealer to keep my makeup from sliding around.  I do not find that high priced powders are any different than any drugstore powders.  Maybe the ingredients list is much safer and less breakouts might occur.
Alejandra G.
Doral, FL
I use it everyday. I love it because it is great for my skin. I think it is affordable. My skin tone is very clear and I don't have oily skin. I bought it at Macy's. I recommend it because it keeps you skin the way it should be.
Lisa F.
Sturgeon Bay , WI
This is one of my all time favorite pressed powders! I believ it lasts long and goes on smooth. It's a great way to get the look your going for. I also like it comes in a variety of colors.
Amber L.
Greenville, SC
I used this product about 5 years ago and absolutely loved it! The product goes on your skin very smooth and looks amazing if you buy the right color for your skin tone. The staff are super helpful with picking out products for your skin tone and skin type.
JoeyLynn S.
Toledo, OH
I tried this powder as my sister has it and it was amazing..I'm gonna try too purchase this in my shade here very soon and then I will do a more informative review on this product
Génesis Q.
Good coverage, rich smell, more durability, just describe what I think of this clinical powder, it is fantastic, but I would like to try other brands to see if they are as good as this powder, use it with confidence
Sarena J.
Got this from Ulta. My first time using this and I love it. I like it better then cover girl and thats what Ive always used. I like that it covered great, it wasnt pricey to me.
marle t.
I love this powder. i like it.
It works perfectly, covers a lot and for my young skin works perfect, even though I have oily skin.
I am very picky when choosing my makeup and this has fulfilled my expectations of the truth. Good product!
The best thing is that keeps my face beautiful for a long time!
Enchanted with this product!
Yasmin M.
Is it better than Fit Me one?
Karen K.
New Canaan, CT
how many collors there is this product?