Clinique Stay-Matte Sheer Pressed Powder Stay Spice uploaded by Quiana P.

Clinique Stay-Matte Sheer Pressed Powder Stay Spice

An oil-free, shine-absorbing pressed powder. The ultra-sheer texture of this pressed powder gives skin a perfected matte appearance. It's great for oily skin and oily spots and maintains a fresh look and feel, even after frequent touch-ups. It provides sheer-to-moderate coverage. For dry-combination to oily and very-oily skin types. Non-acnegenic. see more...

Buy on Sephora*
Danielle P.
Saint Louis, MO
Both my favorite foundation and Bronzer are from this company! They never clog my skin, I'm honestly never going to switch products because I have sensitive skin and these work so well for me!
Taylor H.
Hickory, NC
This stuff is great. I discovered it about 2 months ago and I use it every day. I'm not a big fan of the applicator they give you but that's just my preference. I would recommend this if you don't like to cake on face makeup.
Ana G.
Orlando, FL
This powder is very good it feels right on the screen it goes on very smoothly it is not full coverage and does not control as well as I thought but it is still very good and I would recommend it
Jaimoni H.
Lithonia, GA
If you use this with a heavy hand it can be a little "casket sharp" if you know what I mean. However, it sets really well light handedly & when the right shade is picked , it's a great match.
mimi z.
South San Francisco, CA
So soft and nice! Neutral is the perfect shade for me and goes on buildable coverage. perfect setting on top of my Origins vita zing spf moisturizer for a natural finish. i love all clinique powders but this one is so nice and light feeling. will buy again!
Katy F.
Mount Rainier, MD
i don't really like this because my face looks so powdery and all my pores are visible is nice package with a good sponge i won't buy it again because it won't help me with what i need
Andrea B.
Everett, WA
I have been using this product for the last 10 years and I absolutely love it. Macys is my place to go when I need it - people are friendly and knowledge. My skin is very dry and this does an excellent job!
Timmer P.
This powder sets your look perfectly . It is great for any skin type , doesn't wipe off easily and isn't easily noticeable on your skin. This is the only powder I'll ever use.
Jennifer M.
I put this on after using the 2 in 1 foundation and concealer by Clinique, and I love it! It stays most of the day and doesn't look cakey. Doesn't clog my pores either. I would definitely buy again
Daniela C.
Katy, TX
Light coverage which is perfect for touch-ups and for setting the face. It doesn't dry my skin out or make my skin look cake which is wonderful. When worn alone, it provides a beautiful "no makeup" look. It is not too expensive and I would highly recommend this to anyone.
Yasmin M.
Is it better than Fit Me one?
Karen K.
New Canaan, CT
how many collors there is this product?