Clinique Stay-Matte Sheer Pressed Powder Stay Spice uploaded by Quiana P.

Clinique Stay-Matte Sheer Pressed Powder Stay Spice

An oil-free, shine-absorbing pressed powder. The ultra-sheer texture of this pressed powder gives skin a perfected matte appearance. It's great for oily skin and oily spots and maintains a fresh look and feel, even after frequent touch-ups. It provides sheer-to-moderate coverage. For dry-combination to oily and very-oily skin types. Non-acnegenic. see more...

Buy on Sephora*
Kaylee P.
This powder definitely eliminates shine and helps control oil. Doesn't last long for me because I use so much. I have extremely fair skin and it's a perfect match. I bought mine from a Clinique counter at Belk. I highly recommend it if you want a high quality powder.
Mackenzie M.
Bletchley, Milton Keynes
This was the least mattifying matte foundation I think I've ever used. It's also incredibly sheer. I ended up only using it as a light setting/blending spray instead of actually having buildable coverage. Will not buy again.
Bonnie S.
I have used this product for many many years, and it's always my go to. If I try something new I usually always come back to this. It gives my skin a flawless finish and I always get compliments on how great my skin looks.
Alex M.
Dallas , TX
FANTASTIC product! I actually bought this a few days ago and was pretty skeptical but I quickly fell in love. You cannot beat the price. It costs significantly less than other pressed powders I have used and it really gets the job done. I will be re-buying this.
Susana V.
Katy, TX
A pesar de que es el favorito de muchas a mi personalmente no me gusta su acabado, ni su cobertura. Por alguna razon siento que es un powder grasoso, soy de piel mixta y sinceramente no me sirve.
Cryssie Nashea N.
Atlanta , GA
Holy grail powder. Perfect for everyday light makeup and also sets foundation well. Been using this powder since I was about 19 years old. Also with oily combination skin prone to acne this doesn't break me out.
Nicole E.
Ann Arbor, MI
For someone with oily skin, this is the best powder to use. I can go out without fear of my t-zone getting oily, or it looking like I am wearing highlighter. I would buy it again. Again my only issue with Clinique is that they are not cruelty free.
Megan H.
I adore this pressed powder. I buy it when I can because of money but I am planning to fully switch to it soon for skincare purposes. Easy to apply and covers blemishes well. I love it and would recommend it if are willing to spend the money.
Ana M.

Love this product! I needed an easy, quick make up routine. This powder foundation is perfect. I wish it had a little bit more coverage but it blends well on my skin and looks amazing!
Danielle P.
Saint Louis, MO
Both my favorite foundation and Bronzer are from this company! They never clog my skin, I'm honestly never going to switch products because I have sensitive skin and these work so well for me!
Yasmin M.
Is it better than Fit Me one?
Karen K.
New Canaan, CT
how many collors there is this product?