Clinique Stay-Matte Sheer Pressed Powder Stay Spice uploaded by Quiana P.

BY CLINIQUE

An oil-free, shine-absorbing pressed powder. The ultra-sheer texture of this pressed powder gives skin a perfected matte appearance. It's great for oily skin and oily spots and maintains a fresh look and feel, even after frequent touch-ups. It provides sheer-to-moderate coverage. For dry-combination to oily and very-oily skin types. Non-acnegenic. see more...

Buy on Sephora*
Melissa D.
North Hollywood, CA
I really like this powder to set my makeup!! It’s so smooth on face. It’s like $30 I believe. It’s in nice packaging and has a compact mirror. It’s affordable to me!! Yes I would buy again!!
Nellie B.
This is not my color but I love Cliniques powder formulas. They are not only hypoallergenic but actually allergy free! Which means no one can be allergic to these powders! They test every known allergy not just the most popular. Great for makeup artist like me who won't have to worry about any liabilities.
მარიამ ხ.
Dover, DE
i bought this as i have the anti blemish foundation,so i thought i might aswell have the powder to get the maxium effect of a oil free complextion.its good,dont get me wrong,but oil does eventually creep through after several hours,on the other hand,it does keep shine away longer than other powders,and when it does go shiny,it doesnt look that noticeable,i always carry my powder with me for the touch ups,and i dont use the sponge provided,i use a brush instead,i noticed the sponge doesnt work very well,all in all very good
Natalia R.
Fresno, CA
I have combination skin and this powder foundation is pretty good. If you use a primer under this powder, then it will last for a while. I've only bought this once and i will go back for another one once I finish it. my face could be dry sometimes and luckily this powder doesn't bring out the dryness. In my opinion, this powder foundation is good for dry and oily skin.
Kia T.
Island Park, NY
Picked this up at Sephora as a recommendation. When I swatched it it's super full coverage, yet I still find myself having to use a bit of this product in order to get the coverage I want. Personally I think it's good but nothing special, and not worth the price. I have oily skin and this doesn't last me as long as I'd like, especially in comparison to cheaper brands.
Nataly F.
I have been using this powder foundation for years. I use it on top of the liquid foundation & it looks everything in place. It is very light so I don't feel like I have a lot of make up on my face. I tried using it alone but I liked the combination better. It is a bit expensive but it lasts forever. I used to use the sponge that came with it & it did a good job. I have recently started using a brush & I honestly like the sponge better...it feels like it locks everything in place better
Sarah E.
Shanghai, WY
This product was ok, but made my face look cakey after half a day of wear. The consistancy was good and it was easy to put on. Ultimately it did not manage to cover the oil on my face and make it look cakey over time
Cheyenne D.
Straw plains, TN
I’m not a big foundation person, so powder works best for me! Even though this is supposed to be used as a finishing powder I use it as my normal face powder. It works great plus absorbs any shine and oil I have.
Hannah L.
Auburn, AL
I LOVE the stay powder from Clinique! I use it every day! Its very long lasting and does a good job of keeping my skin from getting too oily. Its easy to apply. I use a thick brush, but a cotton ball will do the job in a pinch. I will continue to buy this product.
LaNae S.
columbus, OH
i love this foundation. it gives a perfectly light matte finish. it doesn't look too heavy when i apply, most people don't realize i'm even wearing a foundation - but it really helps to even my skin tone. It definitely a product i would recommend trying out.
Yasmin M.
Is it better than Fit Me one?
Karen K.
New Canaan, CT
how many collors there is this product?