Clinique Stay-Matte Sheer Pressed Powder Stay Spice uploaded by Quiana P.

BY CLINIQUE

An oil-free, shine-absorbing pressed powder. The ultra-sheer texture of this pressed powder gives skin a perfected matte appearance. It's great for oily skin and oily spots and maintains a fresh look and feel, even after frequent touch-ups. It provides sheer-to-moderate coverage. For dry-combination to oily and very-oily skin types. Non-acnegenic. see more...

Buy on Sephora*
Dana Q.
Harrison
Love this product - my only problem was they discontinued the color I used :(
Janie T.
Hilliard, OH
Loveeee this product! Awesome finish. A good combo of matte and crispy clean.
Luyolo S.
This product was okay, I just found it didn’t give me much coverage. It’s decently priced and if you a natural look. I have really dry skin and skin and it kinda felt chalky. The package is super sturdy and beautiful. I wouldn’t buy this product again just because it not the best for my skin type but it’s definitely worth a try 💕
sarah S.
Oran
I just used this today and I was surprised by how much I like it! Usually with powdered foundations I find them to be very sheer and patchy...not this one!
I used a slightly damp beauty blender to pick up the product and made sure to really press it into my skin. It wears beautifull . i recommend it highly .
Saj T.
South Lancaster, ON
I find that this powder while does give you some coverage is dry and you can feel the talc more than anything else I have tan to deep skin with yellow undertones and I feel that this doesn’t do much for me. I would say spend a bit more for a better price
Anamaria G.
ballinrobe
This one, was the first of the more expensive foundations that I got , and was so impressed by it that I couldn't believe my eyes. very high coverage,matte, a little goes a long way, and the packaging is very convenient. An oldie but goldie.
Mariangel d.
NEW JERSEY
The clinique compact powders are incredible the matte finish is durable, it is not transferred, it is not comedogenic, and it is dermatologically tested which is perfect for acne skin ... I love it for daily use ... I recommend it
Adelle G.
Great all in one compact creates a perfected look that will last all day even when sweating feels very weightless. Super packaging highly recommend to all that's looking for the all in one
Meryem E.
Rabat
This wonderful powder is perfect to give you nice and perfect skin face. It you make it whit her free oil . You have nice matte skin all the day . Go to have it girls🖒🖒🖒
Daniela R.
I had the opportunity to buy this once and i really think it is amazing! so clean, so perfect, so unique! The packing, the price and the quality are the perfect match. Unfortunatelly, nowadays it is out of my budget.
Yasmin M.
Is it better than Fit Me one?
Karen K.
New Canaan, CT
how many collors there is this product?