Clinique Stay-Matte Sheer Pressed Powder Stay Spice uploaded by Quiana P.

BY CLINIQUE

An oil-free, shine-absorbing pressed powder. The ultra-sheer texture of this pressed powder gives skin a perfected matte appearance. It's great for oily skin and oily spots and maintains a fresh look and feel, even after frequent touch-ups. It provides sheer-to-moderate coverage. For dry-combination to oily and very-oily skin types. Non-acnegenic. see more...

Buy on Sephora*
Ariel D.
Charlotte, NC
The only powder that keeps my oily skin at bay the entire day. Great for sensitive skin too!
Jessica  G.
Mt Sterling, KY
I love this powder compact!! Stays on for a long time and is great for combination skin!
Cameron D.
Trumbull, CT
Kept face matte all day and confirmed my oily skin, I love the way it looks on my skin !
Brooke M.
Love the way it feels on my face. Just the right shimmer on my face. I love it so much!!
Esme R.
Edmond , OK
I got this and I liked it at first but then it got kind of messy. I never finished it.
Aurora T.
Palmdale, CA
Easy application. Feels very nice on you skin, nice packaging. It is also long wearing
Priscilla D.
This products does not lasts as long as I would like it to last. It has a mild coverage
Angie B.
Fort Myers, FL
I really love this powder. It gets rid of all my oil and stays on longer than most
Julie H.
Puyallup, WA
I love the full coverage and smooth feeling... it lasts all day and stays matte
Farheen S.
I used this before and it has been great. It helps with my oilyness as acne.
Yasmin M.
Is it better than Fit Me one?
Karen K.
New Canaan, CT
how many collors there is this product?