Clinique Stay-Matte Sheer Pressed Powder Stay Spice uploaded by Quiana P.

BY CLINIQUE

An oil-free, shine-absorbing pressed powder. The ultra-sheer texture of this pressed powder gives skin a perfected matte appearance. It's great for oily skin and oily spots and maintains a fresh look and feel, even after frequent touch-ups. It provides sheer-to-moderate coverage. For dry-combination to oily and very-oily skin types. Non-acnegenic. see more...

Buy on Sephora*
Stacy P.
Great product by Clinique. Good coverage and does not leave skin feeling heavy. Wears all day and washes off clean
Brittany W.
Tucson, AZ
WANNA CRY I USED THEM ALL AND I LOVE THERE PRODUCTS BUT IT WOULSDEKFJ SHQFHEUWH HUHQFUHH HUSHDU HUHQDIHE HSIAHDUIWE
Carolynn A.
Hobart, IN
I'm not a huge fan of press's powder but this is amazing!! It keeps my face soft and not oily, highly recommend!
Kim A.
Santa Ana , CA
I like this powder it does the job to keep me matte and it also gives me more coverage and my make up stays put.
Jessica M.
AMAZING ! Super light and doesn't leave your face looking blotchy and with the right primer it last for hours.
Ana A.
kissimmee, FL
I loved , us perfect for the skin and cover super my face, it's no grease and it's enough product for the price
Allie C.
I love the ease of Clinique's Stay-Matte powder. It easily goes on, matches my skin tone, and stays on all day.
Lisa B.
Decatur
Great powder goes on smith. Won't ware off during the day. Use it in the morning. And just a little at night
Maria R.
Lawrence, MA
Esta linea de maquillajes me gusta porque ayudan a la piel grasa tengo uno de estos lo unico que pinta mucho
Debra H.
Tuscaloosa, AL
This powder has a smooth transition from a powdery look to a nearly natural appearance. I a little is more.
Yasmin M.
Is it better than Fit Me one?
Karen K.
New Canaan, CT
how many collors there is this product?