Clinique Stay-Matte Sheer Pressed Powder Stay Spice uploaded by Quiana P.

BY CLINIQUE

An oil-free, shine-absorbing pressed powder. The ultra-sheer texture of this pressed powder gives skin a perfected matte appearance. It's great for oily skin and oily spots and maintains a fresh look and feel, even after frequent touch-ups. It provides sheer-to-moderate coverage. For dry-combination to oily and very-oily skin types. Non-acnegenic. see more...

Buy on Sephora*
Tina W.
South Jordan, UT
My favorite powder! Light and transparent. I use it every single day. Stays on and helps other layers of makeup start put.
Rodiiana M.
It has matte finish looks very nice and very beautiful skin leaves I like this brand is also a very good brand of makeup
Tiffany O.
Ames, IA
I love this as a powder foundation. The only critique is they don't have a shade light enough for me in the winter time.
Laura G.
Good to use for a simple powder. I like to use it just to finish my makeup overall. Color is great and very lightweight.
Katrina A.
Centerville, IN
I always loved this powder. It’s a sheer coverage that feels smooth and light on your face. Can’t go wrong with Clinique.
Carolynn D.
Winter Haven, FL
Good coverage...normally I use loose powder but this is great for on the go...no brush needed and no risk of spilling!
Anna K.
Definitely one of my favorite Clinique products. It provides good coverage while keeping my skin oil free and clear.
Kelly B.
Gulfport, MS
I love this product, it sets very well and stays on for hours and hours! I would totally recommend this to everyone.
Stacy P.
Great product by Clinique. Good coverage and does not leave skin feeling heavy. Wears all day and washes off clean
Brittany W.
Tucson, AZ
WANNA CRY I USED THEM ALL AND I LOVE THERE PRODUCTS BUT IT WOULSDEKFJ SHQFHEUWH HUHQFUHH HUSHDU HUHQDIHE HSIAHDUIWE
Yasmin M.
Is it better than Fit Me one?
Karen K.
New Canaan, CT
how many collors there is this product?