Clinique Stay-Matte Sheer Pressed Powder Stay Spice uploaded by Quiana P.

BY CLINIQUE #60 in Powder Foundation

An oil-free, shine-absorbing pressed powder. The ultra-sheer texture of this pressed powder gives skin a perfected matte appearance. It's great for oily skin and oily spots and maintains a fresh look and feel, even after frequent touch-ups. It provides sheer-to-moderate coverage. For dry-combination to oily and very-oily skin types. Non-acnegenic. see more...

Kia T.
Kia T.
Island Park, NY
Picked this up at Sephora as a recommendation. When I swatched it it's super full coverage, yet I still find myself having to use a bit of this product in order to get the coverage I want. Personally I think it's good but nothing special, and not worth the price. I have oily skin and this doesn't last me as long as I'd like, especially in comparison to cheaper brands.
marle t.
marle t.
I love this powder. i like it.
It works perfectly, covers a lot and for my young skin works perfect, even though I have oily skin.
I am very picky when choosing my makeup and this has fulfilled my expectations of the truth. Good product!
The best thing is that keeps my face beautiful for a long time!
Enchanted with this product!
New Canaan, CT

I really love this product. what woman does not like to feel beautiful on a daily basis? then this product leaves me with the feeling of being beautiful all day. no need to worry, just enjoy life and times. It does not have anything better than that.
Telia W.
Telia W.
Conway, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
This pressed powder blends in really well, it has really nice packaging in the skin, it compares to neutrogena powder foundation, I really haven't tried this, I would buy it though. Try using this. I would !
cate w.
cate w.
Gurley, AL
i would recommend this powder if you are first wearing makeup, or if you are going for a natural look. you could also use it on top of liquid foundation without it looking too cakey.
JoeyLynn S.
JoeyLynn S.
Toledo, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I tried this powder as my sister has it and it was amazing..I'm gonna try too purchase this in my shade here very soon and then I will do a more informative review on this product
Madison B.
Madison B.
Canton, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Best foundation for sensitive skin! My skin breaks out over anything and this foundation actually CLEARS my skin. It gives a beautiful and completely natural look all day.
Rosemary T.
Rosemary T.
Turlock, CA
The Clinique face powder works great, at first I didn't think I was going to like it but I really do, it keeps your face looking fresh and goes on very well
Breana A.
Breana A.
Abosulety love this matte powder. It's a very light powder that stays on throughout the day without having to re apply several times!
Lashannon S.
Lashannon S.
Loretto, KY
If I could give it 100 stars I would!! It stays on all day! I love the color not too white or too dark it's perfect! A must have!
Yasmin M.
Yasmin M.
Is it better than Fit Me one?
New Canaan, CT
how many collors there is this product?