BY CLINIQUE #100 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

Benefits: Controls Oil

Skin Types: 2, 3, 4

Shine-absorbing, oil-free formula. Ultra-sheer texture gives skin a perfected matte appearance. Great for oily skin and oily spots. Maintains a fresh look and feel, even after frequent touch-ups.

How to Use:

• Apply with Powder Brush or included sponge applicator
  • Can be used all over face, or just on oily spots
  • Sponge applicator is washable with soap and water; allow to dry completely before next use

SOPHiA P.
Los Angeles, CA
I use this as a setting powder after I’ve used my “even better glow” Clique foundation. I have such sensitive skin it reacts to almost anything so I have to be careful of products ingredients to avoid a little bump or rash. CLINIQUE never irritates my skin so I’m a loyal customer. This product feels soft on my skin and is full coverage. I don’t need to reapply for approx 2 hours, to absorb the oils. It makes my skin look so luminously glowing, I get compliments all the time. It’s great for the price, and lasts me 6 months.
Katie B.
Anniston, AL
Review for: Buff more...
I do not feel that this did much to help keep my face looking matte throughout the day, especially for a product that markets itself as a “stay matte” product. The coverage was decent as was the finish immediately after application. But throughout the day my face was oily and on top of that, it oxidized like nobody’s business. I think that even though this was meant for us oilier folks, this would do better on someone that is not extremely oily like me.
Olivia M.
Minden, LA
Review for: Invisible more...
I really like this powder on days when I want sheer matte coverage. I use this on top of liquid foundation to set everything in place.  It doesn't add any coverage on top of my liquid foundation, but as long as I use full coverage foundation/concealer, I'm happy with the results.  It works great for oil control as well.
Amanda M.
San Francisco, CA
I switched from BareMinerals to this Clinique pressed powder because it somehow blended into an exact match of my skin tone. I use this powder ever single day whether I am doing a full face of makeup for a night on the town or just want a thin coat of powder to even out my skin before heading to the gym. From winter to summer, the color still seems to work and blend nicely despite the changes in my skin tone due to the weather. Only thing-and you’ll find this with any pressed powder, is that if you hold your phone to your face, it sometimes smudges off onto your phone. A small price to pay for a great look!
Shamsad B.
New Hope, MN
Review for: Suede more...
I'm a big fan! Great coverage, matte finish, and seems to be long lasting.

My only small complaint is there is a lot of loose/lost powder when applying with a fluffy brush. I use the soft pad that came with it and then buff with a brush afterwards- This seems to help save product.
Sarah W.
Review for: Invisible more...
This is a fantastic thing to carry around with you. I actually don’t use this when first applying my
Makeup in the morning. I bring it with me to touch up my skin as it goes throughout the day. It’s great for hiding red spots or a touch up after lunch!
Julia Z.
Bloomington, IL
Review for: Buff more...
Honestly, I’m really not a fan of this product. It starts out fine at first, but over time, the product starts to bunch up and develop a film., which makes it impossible to use. I wash my brushes weekly and always use them dry, but it still happens.
Sarah S.
Review for: Cream more...
I’ve been using this powder for awhile. I use it sometimes to set my makeup and also on days when I’m worried about my skin getting crazy oily. I have oily skin and this definitely helps keep me from having to constantly blot my face.
Anastasiia M.
Columbus , OH
For now I still haven't found a perfect pounder. This one it the closest to the perfect so far and I'm using it more than 3 years. It perfectly blends with my skin color, texture is soft and almost invisible. But sometimes by the end of day my skin gets shiny on the forehead.
Alexandra K.
St Clr Shores, MI
Review for: Invisible more...
Love this powder! It really smooths my pores and you don’t need much product at all! This is definitely a staple in my beauty routine, I never leave the house without wearing this!! I will continue to repurchase again & again.
cynthia p.
Does really work for oily skin?
Greer A.
Birmingham , Al
Is this a good powder for touch ups? Looking for a powder to keep in my purse! Also want to make sure it doesn't break easily!
Kaitlyn L.
How does this product react to skin that is some what oily?
Sarah G.
Southampton , NJ
For what it costs is it worth the buy?? a lot of powders leave your face looking powdery, I'm really trying to find a good powder that doesn't look like I'm really wearing any !
Shana K.
Kettering, OH
I would love to try this, I am super oily. I have used urban decay powder for very oily faces, and it's pretty good but it broke to pieces after a few weeks and it was $30. Does this really work?