Christine T.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY

Is it worth the price in your opinion?
Emily B.
Emily B.
Oct. 6, 2016, 10:50 p.m.
I absolutely love Clinique products. This makeup gets me through all of the Georgia heat!
Regina C.
Regina C.
July 14, 2016, 7:30 p.m.
This foundation is $24 at Sephora and contains 1 oz like many other foundations. Compared to drugstore, yes it is a bit more expensive, but it is actually a cheap high end foundation. I love the formula and the foundation and i definitely think its worth it!
Anita G.
Anita G.
June 18, 2016, 5:57 p.m.
It is worth the price if you have the money to spend on it. If you don't I recommend Maybelline fit me matte and pore less for similar results. Remember, Clinique is a high end brand therefore the prices will be higher but the results will be better as well.
Jessica J.
Jessica J.
March 25, 2015, 10:14 p.m.
It is worth the price but there are also a lot of similar items for cheaper that work just as well
Wendy T.
Wendy T.
Oct. 17, 2014, 10:29 p.m.
It is definitely worth it. I leave in a hot state and we have bouts of terrible humidity. Through it all, the makeup does not budge. There is a great color selection and the customer service is great. This is a great investment. If you ever feel like you're unsatisfied, just take it back. However, you can ask them to apply it in store and you can take it for a spin, or ask for a sample to try out for a couple of days. You can't go wrong.
Ali S.
Ali S.
Oct. 8, 2014, 5:19 p.m.
Clinique is actually one of the the cheaper "high end" make up lines. Definitely a good value if you are looking to upgrade from the drug store brands.
Ana K.
Ana K.
Aug. 29, 2014, 7:56 p.m.
Yes! In my country, it was actually $60...yes, very expensive, but I think it fit me perfectly and also didn't make my skin break out :)
Anabel C.
Anabel C.
May 5, 2014, 4:28 p.m.
IT IS I DON'T MIND PAYING 23USD FOR THIS FOUNDATION IT IS BY FAR BETTER THAN THE ONES AT THE DRUGSTORES. IT ACTUALLY MAKES MY FACE LOOK SMOOTHER AND DOES NOT LOOK CAKEY
Ashley D.
Ashley D.
March 6, 2013, 1:12 p.m.
It's sure worth a try!(: I loved it! If you have redness and oily skin, maybe consider the redness solutions as well! It's amazing! just saying...(:
Erica M.
Erica M.
Oct. 28, 2012, 3:49 p.m.
I think it's worth a try. It is at a lower price range than similar high end mattifying foundations. I have not found a dupe at the drugstore.

Join Now