Christine T.
Staten Island, NY

Is it worth the price in your opinion?

Glenda B.
Glenda B.
San Diego, TX
4 months, 2 weeks ago
I think it's worth the price. I have oily skin and this helps me so much. My makeup would produce to much oil so I had to clean up my oily spots and makeup always came off. I put this and setting powder and my face looks good for hours!
Dionne F.
Dionne F.
11 months ago
Definitely worth the price. you get your money's worth especially if you buy directly from clinique you always get freebies.
Alexzandria H.
Alexzandria H.
Harrison Twp, MI
11 months, 1 week ago
Yes! The coverage is absolutely amazing and is sensitive skin friendly. Plus it lasts all day and give your skin an amazing glow.
Amy D.
Amy D.
Lake Mary, FL
11 months, 2 weeks ago
Yes, I think the coverage is amazing and it doesn't cause my skin to break out.
Arianna S.
Arianna S.
Allen, TX
11 months, 3 weeks ago
yes, It is worth the price this product ir really great
Emily B.
Emily B.
Carrollton, GA
1 year, 2 months ago
I absolutely love Clinique products. This makeup gets me through all of the Georgia heat!
Regina C.
Regina C.
1 year, 5 months ago
This foundation is $24 at Sephora and contains 1 oz like many other foundations. Compared to drugstore, yes it is a bit more expensive, but it is actually a cheap high end foundation. I love the formula and the foundation and i definitely think its worth it!
Anita G.
Anita G.
Gainesville, FL
1 year, 5 months ago
It is worth the price if you have the money to spend on it. If you don't I recommend Maybelline fit me matte and pore less for similar results. Remember, Clinique is a high end brand therefore the prices will be higher but the results will be better as well.
Jessica J.
Jessica J.
Wakefield , RI
2 years, 8 months ago
It is worth the price but there are also a lot of similar items for cheaper that work just as well
Wendy T.
Wendy T.
3 years, 1 month ago
It is definitely worth it. I leave in a hot state and we have bouts of terrible humidity. Through it all, the makeup does not budge. There is a great color selection and the customer service is great. This is a great investment. If you ever feel like you're unsatisfied, just take it back. However, you can ask them to apply it in store and you can take it for a spin, or ask for a sample to try out for a couple of days. You can't go wrong.