Clinique Starlight Starbright Duo Eyeshadow

Two Colors

Eyeshadow Duo; Shade - Starlight Starlight

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Clinique Starlight Starbright Duo Eyeshadow!
Cape Coral , FL
Clinique Starlight Starbright Duo Eyeshadow uploaded by Shannon O.
Clinique Starlight Starbright Duo Eyeshadow uploaded by Shannon O.
Purchased at: ULTA
These colors look great especially during the fall time! You will need to apply more than one coat for it to show up though. The pallet is a violet/mauve duo. The mauve is a pretty shimmer that I use right under my brow line and a little under my eyes.
Las Vegas
Clinique eyeshadows are my second favorite brand to use. It is very comparible to Estee Lauder which is my first favorite. I love Clinique's packaging and familiarity. It is a tried and true product. I love the browns, creams, light pinks, greys. They are very pretty and natura looking and have long-lasting wear. I seek this company out for eyeshadows! I am very interested in trying and comparing all eyeshadow companies. I would love to do reviews on Tarte and Too Faced as well as many others!
Abilene, TX
I don’t wear eyeshadows everyday as I’ve gotten older. The compacts they come in are very nice. These are very blendable and make wearing shadow easy and it will last all day. I would highly recommend!
Los Angeles, CA
I love this duo they are perfect for pairing together on an eye shadow look. I love the shimmers and vibrancy in this duo. I also love how pigmented the two are. I will often use both at once because they compliment each other.
Louisville
Purchased at: Sephora
I really like this eyeshadow. Although it’s not super pigmented, it’s long lasting and easily applicable. It’s a tad pricey though in my opinion for not being very pigmented
This is my everyday eye shadow that I have used for years and years. It’s glides on smooth, and lasts all day long. The color really brings out my hazel eyes, and goes with everything. Perfect for work, or a girls night out. Check out all the other shades of the duo eyeshadow by Clinique, and you will find a new favorite or two or three.
Anchorage
Purchased at: ULTA
It is easy to apply with a brush or your fingers the color shade is almost the same. It is buildable so it can be a day or night eyeshadow. Stays well for about 4 hours and then needs to be touched up. The tiny box last forever or a good six months
Louisville, KY
Purchased at: Dillards Inc.
Great pigmented shadow that goes on smoothly especially with primer. Love the colors. The natural look is great for everyday
Raleigh , NC
It is a good product, this brand is good. It does not convince me it is the color but it serves to make up
Wetumpka, AL
I like this shadow because it has the ability to blend and to layer when need be! Very classic!