Clinique Spring Skin Care & Makeup Gift Set with Tracy Reese Cosmetic Bag uploaded by Yasmine M.

BY CLINIQUE

Even Better Eyes Dark Circle Corrector (0.1 oz) Rinse-Off Eye Makeup Solvent (2 oz) Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion+ (1 oz) Even Better Dark Spot Correcting Hand Cream (0.5 oz) Different Lipstick in Raspberry Glace High Impact Mascara in...

Erica F.
Uniontown, PA
This is the best gift with purchase EVER!!! I love everything that’s included. I’ve always been loyal to Clinique and really can’t say anything bad about anything they offer.. from makeup to skincare to fragrance they have something for everyone and every skin type.
Jessyca Q.
Houston
I love how every product is a travel size and I can take it on trips and always be prepared, all these products work might be a little expensive but they are worth the buy , I would buy it again as a gift to loved ones
Kelly H.
Whitesburg , KY
So nice. I highly highly recommend this brand. They knock it out of the ballpark each and every time. Extremely affordable and always a great useful purchase. They have always been a must for me. Everyone needs to know about this brand. Everything is so good.
Rosa R.
San Leandro, CA
I actually got this as a gift from ULTA for my birthday i believe, I really liked all the products and even they are sample sized they are very nice and long lasting.
Samantha S.
Fremont, OH
I didn't receive this exact bag, but I have received a spring free gift with purchase. The matte lipstick wasn't that great, I feel like you could get a better lipstick at the drugstore. Their eyeshadow trio wasn't bad. It was soft and easy to use, it just contained colors that I don't personally gravitate toward. I like more soft nudes/browns/ and soft pinks/peaches/purples. I hade a green, blue and cream colors. Not that they weren't pretty, they just weren't colors I normally wear.
Tania R.
Downey, CA
I love when Clinique have this as a gift with a purchase. This sample size are great for anyone that hasn't tried these products and doesn't want to commit to a full size product. They are all amazing. The lip crayon go on smooth, the face product all work. Highly recommend it
Michelle f.
Brooklyn, NY
Perfect set cute cosmetic bag would love more lipsticks in these sets but they definitely do help peeling lips
Alexis R.
Elizabeth, NJ
I would Love this gift set I would definitely buy it for somebody that's pretty I love the bag
Laila A.
cairo, Egypt
Hello I am here for everyone I love this product, I love all the products of this company if you allow me to review this product I would be grateful to you.With my love and appreciation my name is Laila and I have a group on Facebook with a large number of views I do a lot of reviews .I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for the purpose of FYI is encouraging people to buy from the internet and on time The same help the company promote  Best productfor Beginners .I have always dreamed to have one because I love this company.I love this Products ,and i want  review this Products in my Group my adresse is 1 Bakhit Mohammed from Esran Abdel Naim - Imbaba - ElMahkma- Giza - Egypt
 My Mail Nourhana698@gmail.com
Sc- b.
Manchester, England's
It's is amazing for its price. Very good for a birthday present. I use this as much as I can I love this collection. They could include more actual makeup in there as well. It was more than my expectations and I was so happy. I would recommend it so if you come across it buy it.

back