BY CLINIQUE

A makeup bag with four portable beauty essentials for spring. Take your spring beauty musts anywhere with this sunny set. The Moisture Surge Extended Thirst Relief leaves skin looking more radiant and healthy. Define eyes with the All About Shadow Quad's four shadows for the season and then let eyes pop with Lash Power Feathering Mascara. Finish off the look with a choice of mistake-proof shades for lips all encased in an adorable bag. This set contains: - 0.16 oz Limited Edition All About Shadow Quad - 0.21 oz Lash Power Feathering Mascara in Black Onyx - 0.08 oz Chubby Stick Baby Tint Moisturizing Lip Colour Balm in Poppin Poppy - 0.07 oz Chubby Stick Cheek Colour Balm in Robust Rhubarb - 1 oz Moisture Surge Extended Thirst Relief - Makeup bag

Maxelin C.
Jamaica, NY
The Clinique 6-Piece Spring Into Colour Gift Set offers a burst of colors. There are three products for the eyes. A 6-Pan Shadow Palette with two applicators comes in earth tones and purple/lavendar tones, .16 oz. A Quickliner Eyeliner comes in "Intense Chocolate," .01 oz. A Chubby Mascara is in "Jumbo Jet" Black to complete the look of the eyes, .3 oz. This gift set has one product for the lips, "Pop" Lip Color Lipstick and Primer in Plum, .13 oz. And there is one product for the skin, Moisture Surge Moisturizer, 1 oz. Finally, the gift set includes a beautiful cosmetics bag with pink, red, and apricot brush strokes, with a pink bow that adorns the zipper. The colors in this set definitely compliment dark eyes and dark hair. The colors may suit fair hair and skin, if one likes a dramatic look to one's makeup. I recommend the Clinique 6-Piece Spring Into Colour Gift Set for its value and quality. Clinique is a brand one can depend on to consistently deliver quality products.
Violet F.
Columbus
One of the best kits I've ever own. All the products in it are amazing. They are not harsh at all. They go on easily and I use it multiple times in a month. The packaging is just a bonus. It's just all in all a great product and I would definitely recommend to others.
Crystal B.
Louisville, KY
I love the lips color. The Chubby Stick is my favorite and goes on really smooth. I now own two of the lip colors.  My favorite is roomiest rose. It's a great everyday color and looks good with my things that I wear. I would highly recommend the chubby stick intense lip colors.
Venus U.
chicago
I received my spring into colour as a free gift with purchase, in a very cute makeup bag that's  a great size to fit in your purse or just grab and go. Packed with great products that were gentle enough for my sensitive skin. I would definitely buy this in the near future.
Elizabeth H.
Sikeston, MO
This is ESSENTIAL for spring!! I love the coral colors & Clinique always kills it with their formulas! Definitely one of my favorite brands & such a great set for spring. Super spring appropriate 😍
Daphne N.
This is a great gift for anyone who loves skincare and makeup! It has a great variety of things and is super great to trace with! I personally can't use a full sized product so travel sizes are my best friend.
Ryan C.
Mc Calla, AL
Love Clinique products. Lipstick is smooth creamy stays on for hours. Foundation is light wear but plenty of coverage. Lip gloss is shiny and long lasting. Cleanser and skin care has been great for this summer dry skin. Will continue using Clinique products
Latorya M.
Lake City, FL
I love the spring colors. I love bright and beautiful colors. Spring you can dress ups d enjoy the weather. Especially my boys they love Easter. #BloomBadge @Influenster
Chrissy W.
Gastonia, NC
I love all the colors! I really just love all clinique products! The moisturizers keep your skin soft, and the make ups stay on all day like you just applied them!
Lisley M.
Yonkers , NY
Yo me fui a Clinique y ellos te regalan unas bolsitas de estas por cada 30 dólares que gastes! La crema hidratante me encanto y la mascara que trajo esta también. Si alguien le interesa se los recomiendo