Clinique Spring Floral Cosmetic Bag Set

CLINIQUE Spring Floral 2 pc Cosmetic Bag SetTravel case measures 5"H x 8"W x 4"DWristlet measures 2"H x 4"W x 2"D

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Clinique Spring Floral Cosmetic Bag Set!
White Hall
This makeup bag is really cute! I have the smaller one, it makes a great bag for a small purse. The colors are bright and beautiful.
This is fine, it's nothing spectacular, but it does the job of holding makeup! It's a decent size that will hold a few key items.
Rochester Hls, MI
I got this as a present a few years ago and I use it for travel purpose all the time and store my hair accessories in it!
Cool, CA
Love these. I have 3 sets. They wash very nicely in the washer and I use them to store products in like samples.
Lafayette, IN
Loved the spring look they went with. Also perfect size for traveling and throwing a my makeup and products in.
I bought this specifically for traveling and its help it really well so far. The print is really nice and it can definitely take a beating and hold up really well compared to other make up bags I’ve had in the past. I like that it comes with a small and large bag so separate solids from liquids.
Super cute bags that hold everything you need for a weekend away!! The bigger one can hold all your makeup and skin care products, while the smaller one can hold your brushes or can be used as a smaller makeup bag in your purse. The pattern is adorable and the zippers are good quality!
sula san jose,tarlac philippines
it's cute and simple but its small I cant put all my things on this .. all my stuff like makeupkits .. but I like it
me fasino su diseño es hermosisimo son muy amplias me cabe todos mis cometicos me fasinaron son super espaciosas

Looking for your answer?