BY CLINIQUE

Buy Clinique Skin Care Sets - Clinique Travel Set (Spring Daisy) Includes: Clinique Take the Day Off Makeup Remover for Lids, Lashes, and Lips 50ml/1.7oz Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion 30ml/1oz Clinique Compact with Color Surge Eye Shadow Duo in Twilight Mauve and Brandied Plum, Blushing Blush Powder in Smoldering Plum, eye shadow brush and mini blush brush Clinique Long Last Glosswear SPF 15 in 18 Mystic/Clinique Different Lipstick in 76 Shy Clinique Lash Doubling Mascara i see more...

María P.
María P.
Me gusta mucho este kit, los productos que trae son excelentes para el cuidado de la piel y además es perfecto para llevarlo a un viaje, por el empaque, deberian probarlo
Alyssa T.
Alyssa T.
This was a great set! The bags are super cute to put your make-up in. They are also great travel bags.
Rose R.
Rose R.
Wellness Guru Expert
My mom brough me this past Christmas so I've Been using this amazing kit from Clinique "Spring Daisy" my last days.
The first thing I have to say is, woaaa! I love the design 😍 it's so cute and girly, and I love the flowers, so I'm in love with that!
The makeup bag is so useful.
I love the eyeshadow trio, are smother and easy to apply in your eyes.
That's cool! And I love my gift... I'll keep using this kit until it ends!
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Garden Grove, CA
I love my Clinique Spring Daisy Makeup Gift set. I died and came back to life. I am living for this kit It met my expectations and U couldn't be any more happy and joyful I literally use this product everyday. I highly recommend tgus spring kit to every Influenster and non Influenster to join and influence others. I love Clinique
Caroline G.
Caroline G.
Winfield, IL
This is a really nice makeup set for spring, and I love the eyeshadow because they are so creamy and the cleanser does wonders for my skin. I feel like the colors are a bit off and the lipstick has that old smell to it and isn't very creamy, would have loved to see some brighter colors !
Michele M.
Michele M.
This is a great makeup set from Clinique that lets you sample many of their products. The eyeshadow and lipstick coordinate, so you can get a whole look from just the products in this bag. The colors look great on my fair skin, and would likely add a pop of color to any skin tone!
Shanette M.
Shanette M.
Always love their gift bags.. especially when I wanted to try that product and finally try it and fall in love with it so actually buy more of it
Logan H.
Logan H.
Mc Farland, WI
I love the bag, but the lip color was a little dark for a spring bag. However, I loved all the products! These bags are such a great deal!
Katie J.
Katie J.
Anderson, SC
I absolutely love the Clinique gifts. Love this daisy bag and everything in it! The small mascara and eyeshadow along with the lotion are great for travel!
Kathryn C.
Kathryn C.
I work at Macy's and I actually have a lot of the Clinique gift sets. This one is one of my favorites, I loved all the products that came with it.
Alexis B.