Clinique SPF 50 Mineral Sunscreen Fluid for Face uploaded by Jen K.Clinique SPF 50 Mineral Sunscreen Fluid for Face uploaded by Elizabeth T.Clinique SPF 50 Mineral Sunscreen Fluid for Face uploaded by Elizabeth T.

BY CLINIQUE #75 in Facial Sunscreen

Skin Types: All.

Ultra-lightweight, 100% mineral sunscreen is incredibly comfortable, even for sensitive skins. Gentle enough to use around the eye area, too. Invisible Shield Technology forms a protective veil that's virtually invisible on all skin tones. Oil-free.

How to Use:

• Shake well. Smooth liberally over face 15 minutes before sun exposure and as needed
  • Apply after your daily skin care routine
  • Reapply at least every 2 hours or after towel drying, swimming or perspiring
  • Children under 6 months of age: ask a doctor

Clinique SPF 50 Mineral Sunscreen Fluid for Face
  • "I have really sensitive skin and recently got a bad facial scar, so I was very choosy when picking out a new sunscreen for my face. I have to apply sunscreen to my scar daily, and I love this stuff. It goes on nicely and doesn't irritate my skin or the scar. It's lightweight enough to wear under makeup, and the size of the bottle is convenient enough to keep in my purse for touch ups!" in 20 reviews
Cristina V.
Clinique makes very nice sunscreens. They are usually non greasy, easily applied, unscented (a blessing for those of us that hate fragrance on our face), and they work how they are supposed to. This formula takes a little bit to blend in since it’s a mineral formula, but once it’s on it does a great job. I don’t get irritation from it, but I can’t wear under makeup or it breaks me out. I only wear it at the pool or beach and wash it off as soon as I get home to prevent that.
January R.
Saint Robert, MO
Honestly this is some of the best sunscreen I've ever used. It absorbs quickly and doesn't leave that ugly white film all over my face that some sunscreens have. I also like that it's spf 50 which is a much better protector than spf15. So it's a great product. Clinique SPF 50 Mineral Sunscreen Fluid for Face
Schree R.
Best face sunscreen I have ever used. This is it for me! I won’t buy anything else. It’s very gentle and hydrating, and also has minerals to deflect light. Leaves your skin-tone looking even and radiant! It’s not greasy and doesn’t clog pores. It also looks stunning under make-up!
kimberly G.
El Paso, TX
I really enjoyed this product specially because it protected my skin very well while I was on vacation in the Bahamas the price was a little pricey but well worth it I would definitely buy this product again if I’m going to travel some where out of my normal climate where I live
Katherine F.
Freeport , NY
I was at Sephora needing an spf but didn’t want to spend as much, found this Clinique spf 50 and bought it to try it out. I’ve noticed that for me it’s not too moisturizing so if I want hydrated skin, I’d have to put on moisturizer then the spf. (I have dry combo skin).
Karina C.
chicago
G K.
Plano
It has a white cast like most mineral sunscreens which is annoying, but it wasn’t a bad sunscreen, I don’t thunk I would buy it again because the white cast is definitely noticeable so it’s better for people with very light skin who won’t be effected by it
Carolyn J.
Sidney
This product is perfect for all kinds of skin from severally sensitive to average. It is a light weight product gently enough to use around you eyes. It is a very comfortable product you barely notice it on your skin. Amazing product would buy again.
Ashley w.
Bensalem , PA
I love this sunscreen! It’s not greasy at all! I bought it at boscovs. It was in a cute orange and yellow bottle. I liked that a lot. It was a bit pricey for my taste. The only thing I wish is that is was less expensive.
Alina M.
East Hanover, NJ
Nice fluid. Good protection. Nice smell. It feels good on your face. Don’t feel oily. Don’t feel dry skin. It is ok. I like it and I’m using this everytime. The price is little bit hight! I would buy again.