BY CLINIQUE

Skin Types: Works for all skin types.

Clinique Sun SPF 35 Targeted Protection Stick, is a convenient way to get targeted, broad-spectrum sun protection to your sensitive areas such as lips, eyes, ears and nose.

How to Use:

• Apply liberally before sun exposure and as needed
  • Reapply every 2 hours or after towel drying, swimming or perspiring
  • Children under 6 months of age: ask a doctor

Clinique SPF 35 Targeted Protection Stick
  • "The stick is great for the hard to reach areas or the areas you forget. I use it on my eye lids, lips, ears and fingers. It's water resistant and not sticky. Easy to apply, I definitely suggest as it is allergy tested and made for sensitive skin." in 4 reviews
Taylor K.
I love that this product is in a stick form. I typically will only get sun burn right on the apples of my cheeks and nose. I don’t mind issuing typical lotion but the stick makes re applying such a breeze. It’s also nice when you’re out to not have to get your hands all messy. Just get the stick out and swipe where you need it
Talia M.
I like this and that it has an SPF 35. It's not to much so I can wear this under my makeup or on days we're in not wearing makeup. When u apply it it doesn't have the whit coating that many have were u need to blend it and it's so easy to use cause it's in a small lip balm looking container and not a liquid or something
Hannah V.
Miami Beach, FL
Sooooooooo good for target areas! I recently
Learned about the importance of sun screen and cannot push this product enough. Keeps
My skin beautiful and most importantly protected. I live in miami so this is a must.
Caitlyn W.
Austin, TX
Monica P.
Woodbine
I use Clinique a lot! I love this simply product! It works really well! I think the price is a little high, but definitely works for its purpose. I’m very pale, so it helps me throughout the summer!
Molly C.
Nashville
My family uses Clinique and has for years. It works very well. It provides protection without giving you the ever so embarrassing white “I just put lard on my face” effect!
Yevgeniya S.
Palm Harbor, FL
This is great to keep in the beach bag! I use it to touch up my kids' noses, ears, and eye area while they play in the sand. So convenient!
Yes, I would recommend this product to a friend.
I received a free trial of this product.
Maya M.
Troy, NY
I love this product for my face. I use it before going outside for sporting events.. I think it's great but it can be pricey and I have found that it does clog my pores a bit more than the old stick sunscreen (I use a baby sunscreen stick) because it is perfect for my sensitive skin.
Riley C.
Oceana, WV
These are the ingredients which weren't listed.
Active: Homosalate (5%), Octisalate (5%), Avobenzone (3%), Other: Microcrystalline Wax, Jojoba Esters, Phenyl Trimethicone, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Butter, Cetyl Ricinoleate, Butyloctyl Salicylate, Polyester-8, Beeswax, Polyethylene, Tocopheryl Acetate, VP/Eicosene Copolymer, Tocopherol
Destiny P.
Lakeland, FL
The smell, the look, the versatility, this product is all around amazing and will continue to buy for years to come! It’s not an easy task to find a great product all the time so I’m definitely happy to have found one so amazing.