BY CLINIQUE

Benefits: SPF,Mineral Enriched.

Skin Types: All.

Ultra-lightweight, 100% mineral sunscreen is incredibly comfortable, even for sensitive skins. Gentle enough to use around the eye area, too. Invisible Shield Technology forms a protective veil that's virtually invisible on all skin tones. Oil-free.

How to Use:

• Shake well. Smooth liberally over face 15 minutes before sun exposure and as needed
  • Apply after your daily skin care routine
  • Reapply at least every 2 hours or after towel drying, swimming or perspiring
  • Children under 6 months of age: ask a doctor

Clinique SPF 30 Mineral Sunscreen Fluid for Face
  • "Great for sensitive skin with some exposure to the sun. It absorbed quickly and felt smooth." in 5 reviews
Christine R.
Washington, DC
I currently have combination skin (changed due to spiro) and my skin is also sensitive to chemical-based sunscreens on my face. Therefore, I only purchase mineral-based sunscreens such as this. I purchased this sunscreen and applied it as the last layer to my daily skin routine (which I waited about a half hour or so to sink in fully before applying, by accident though... got distracted). The application and product itself felt light-weight and very fluid-like, which is nice and all. But there are two major reasons why I’m giving a bad review of this product. 1. Despite being oil-free, this stuff make my face feel like an oil slick and did not sink in AT ALL. Dimethicone, a fairly heavy silicone, is the second inactive ingredient so perhaps this explains why this stuff just sits on top of my skin. I haven’t tried it without my day moisturizer (which isn’t heavy), but I doubt that would have a significant effect on how much this stuff would sink in. 2. The second major reason is because a few minutes I knew there was a problem as my eyes started to feel irritated and stung a bit. Not as bad as a chemical-based sunscreen would, but enough that it made my eyes more bloodshot and uncomfortable as time went on. I ended up needing to wash this stuff off around my eyes and my eyes still stung a little from the residual ingredients in or around my eyes. There was no sweating or external moisture involved that would cause this sunscreen to migrate into my eyes. I didn’t apply it in or very close to my eyes so either I’m sensitive to the (NUMEROUS) inactive ingredients or it’s so greasy and silicony that it migrated into or too close to my eyes. I wouldn’t recommend this product if you have oily or combo skin and are generally sensitive to chemicals or chemical-based sunscreens.
Mia C.
Mooresboro, NC
During the summer time I always use this before I apply my makeup. It keeps my skin protected and moisturized. It was not too heavy and never made my make up look oily or Cakey. However, it still allowed for my fave to receive a little sun if I decided to wear it without makeup over it.
Kristine M.
Miami
This is the only facial sunscreen I use! It doesn’t burn, itches or even smells! It’s perfect for my face since I have a lot of freckles, I honestly need to protect my face from the sun. And this is the only facial sunscreen that makes my face feel safe from the sun.
Thyra W.
Honolulu, HI
This sunscreen is amazing. It is lightweight and does not make my skin breakout. It also doesn’t run into and irritate my eyes. A little goes a long way! The bottle is small and easy to carry along. I have purchased this several times and will continue to do so!
Seashores a.
Melbourne, FL
This is great for under makeup. It’s gentle and light and isn’t a key under makeup. I liked that it doesn’t give me a tint as some SPFs do. It was my first time but I will definitely buy it again and recommend it to those who want a light and effective SPF.
Savannah B.
Baltimore, MD
My biggest pet peeve is when my cheeks and nose get burned! Not only because it looks weird but also because it is not comfortable at all! This products helps keep me from getting sunburned and it also doesn’t create break outs like some oily sunscreens do!
Gabriel N.
San Antonio
I love this over regular sunscreen I refuse to put anything else on my face. So hydrating and doesn’t make me feel oily. I’ve recommended this plenty of times and will continue to do so. It’s very gentle for my skin. Perfect as is!
Romi G.
I am really fond of this sunscreen. It is not greasy at all and does not leave a very visible white cast of the skin. It is pretty gentle and did not break me out. It goes well under most foundations. I would purchase it again.
Kaci B.
Brookhaven
I love this sunscreen for my face, it’s tinted which is nice because it doesn’t leave a white cast on the face. I feel like it protects my skin very well, and I usually reapply it every 2 hours that I’m in direct sunlight.
Kirsten P.
This is the way to go when choosing a facial sunscreen. The white cast in minimal, it won’t burn your eyes while you apply it, and the consistency is great without being too paste like. I am definitely going to repurchase