Clinique SPF 21 Moisturizer 100ml/3.4oz uploaded by Jamie H.

BY CLINIQUE

SPF 21 Moisturizer see more...

Cyn Q.
Calexico, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Perfect for summer!!!
You can't go wrong with this fab product! So good in your skin. My husband Love it
This is part of my routine
Danielle H.
Hitchcock, TX
I have been using this product for multiple years and would recommend it to anyone. Clinique is a superb brand.
Melissa J.
Horse Shoe, NC
Best moisturizer that contains SPF! My daughters absolutely love it! It is the best for the price!
Morgan W.
I LOVE how this moisturizer isn't oily or greasy. It goes on so smooth and doesn't make my face shiny
gennifer k.
Arnold, PA
This is the first moisturizer I have ever used and it was amazing!! Made my skin smooth and it felt hydrated all day.
Theresa M.
Port Orchard, WA
I love this moisturizer . It's not filmy it's not greasy . It has some sunscreen in there with is a must have .
Nicole P.
Lancaster, PA
I absolutely LOVE this moisturizer!! I use it twice a day and put it on before my make up. It doesn't leave me oily or greasy through out the day and helps keep the dry areas of my face hydrated!
Brandon K.
One of the best moisturizer I've used that did leave my fave really oily after using! I love it!
Brittany K.
Keystone Heights, FL
Love this moisturizer and with the added sunscreen I don't have to worry about putting sunscreen on!
Brittany F.
Charlotte, NC
This is the best moisturizer that I've ever used by far! it is light weight and doesn't feel heavy on my face. the spf is a great bonus too!!