Clinique SPF 21 Moisturizer 100ml/3.4oz uploaded by Jamie H.

BY CLINIQUE

SPF 21 Moisturizer see more...

Jamie H.
Maricopa, AZ
My husband tried this moisturizer from a sample he got and he says it is THE BEST daily moisturizer he has ever used. He has naturally oily skin and is very sun-sensitive. Finding something that he can put on regularly to provide a little SPF while not making him break out has been really difficult. It goes on smooth and soothes his skin on the rare occasion when it feels dry.

So why only four stars? Two reasons: It's slightly shiny, which wouldn't a problem if he had unblemished skin
Sarah C.
Buffalo, NY
Oh I love your product I use your foundation and your moisturizer it's really good for my oily skin I love it love it love it I use it like every other day because that's just how great the product is you have different things that I like different skin care products but I was just too far out and I'm pretty sure brought up which is really good for my skin tone
Pamela J.
Robinsonville, MS
Though I haven't used it often, I did like it when I did use it. I liked that it balanced my skin out between extra dry and not to oily. I also liked that it had a mild fragrance instead of a mediciney smell. It is a bit pricey but I think it is worth it. You do't have to use a lot to get the results you want and desire. It's not like a cheap brand that you have to keep applying all day long. It does moisturize your skin without leaving it oily, greasy or sticky. It also isn't a heavy texture product.
Kelsey K.
Cedar Rapids, IA
I though that this clinique moisturizer, of course smelled amazing but didn't really work that well for me. I found that I needed something a little lighter for daily use. I was hoping this would be included in my morning routine due to the sunscreen aspect, but I found myself looking elsewhere. Overall still a good product.
Danielle S.
Cupertino, CA
All of the Clinique moisturizer products I've purchased have been great, and this is not exception. A little goes A LONG way, no joke, you barely need to squeeze any on your finger to have enough for your whole face! It's wonderful and does a great job for protecting your skin from the sun.
Eduardo S.
Tucson, AZ
I am not to crazy about this moisturizer, but I still like it it is effective and it does help your skin. It's not a product for everyone because my brother used it and it did not work for him. The packaging is really nice. I would have to say that it could use a bit more of improving.
Jennifer E.
Fenton
This is my favorite moisturizer! It softens my skin without making it oily. It has a light scent, that is refreshing but not overwhelming. The new tube packaging makes it easier to use than the old pump style. I would recommend it to anyone, even my husband loves it and he has dry skin, compared to my combination.
Denise A.
Biloxi, MS
I got a sample of this at Dillards and with my skin so sensitive, I was a little scared but it work wonderfully. I went back and purchased a bigger bottle and now this is my go to every day moisturizer. I just love this stuff and it doesn't leave a smell.
Brittany M.
Oklahoma City, OK
I love this moisturizer. it has kept my skin so smooth and soft. I have bought moisturizers in the past that just made my skin oily and didn't help correct my dry skin but once i bought this it changed everything. i will continue buying this moisturizer !
Megan X.
Prescott, AZ
I love this moisturizer. I am not very fond of the price for how little product you get but that is just my peference on price ranges. I think it was effective and I am not asily won over by moisturizers because of my skin type which is combination.