Clinique SPF 20 Even Better Skin Tone Correcting Moisturizer Very Dry to Dry for Unisex

BY CLINIQUE

Superdefense eye defense eye cream SPF20 by Clinique for unisex, 0.5 ounce eye cream. It is recommended for normal skin. see more...

• "I have dry skin. During the winter, it gets dry very fast and even on summer it more and more extremely dry looking. My skin is very sensitive and most of the time I find hard to find the perfect products for my skin. This product does miracles for my skin, I'm in love from the first time I tried it, my cousins ​​are maddened at your products, they bought a box full of them and that's how I discovered them, now I always buy them with all my love, I can't wait to order more!" in 12 reviews
  • "My skin is super sensitive but this was so comfortable and has no scent. I love that it has spf so I don't have to layer my moisturizer with a sunscreen. I use it with the even better serum and have seen a big difference in the darkness of my acne scarring." in 9 reviews
  • "I have been using this product since November and I love it and already have a backup. It is very hydrating and I love that is has SPF. I have noticed my dark spots getting lighter after consistent use. Highly recommend" in 6 reviews
Dorinda G.
Taft, CA
Yes, Yes, and Yes!! I swear I am living for Clinique skincare products in my life right now!!! This moisturizer with sunscreen feels so good on my very dry skin!! It makes me feel like my skin has plumpness in it where it didn’t before. It just makes your natural skin breath and feel soft and look beautiful and radiant again. I get the one for dry/very dry skin and it’s perfect. Don’t forget your neck and chest. We have to take care of ourselves ladies and keep our skin looking as good as we can. If your younger than 40, don’t wait to start trying to take care of your skin until your 30-40. I promise you will thank this old girl by then. Taking care of what you have right now is what your trying to protect as well as maybe looking a few years younger never hurt anybody! Right?! So if you’re 20 do it now, don’t stop, and always wear sunscreen!!! The sun is not cool and not your friend while your baking your skin into future cancer!!
Hanna I.
This is the loisturizer i wont live wihout during summer we dont get that much heat and my skin is super dey so this is a convenient, in my budget and a great product for me a bottle works for me for a month and half knowing i use it on my face.neck and around my chest area since i hve dark spots and sunburns. It smells good too
Elissa K.
Mission Viejo, CA
I use this product daily. It makes sure that I at least have a light amount of sunscreen protection even if I’m just walking in and out of the building or in the car. Plus it also moisturizes my skin and keeps it youthful looking... speaking I think I need to buy some more. Excuse me.
Kayla W.
Sagamore Hls, OH
I have dry skin so this moisturizer is great! It sinks into my skin right away and doesn’t clog my pores. It has SPF in it which is a bonus. It has luxury packaging. I would repurchase and recommend to others who are looking for a good moisturizer with SPF in it.
caroline k.
Leaves skin very moisturized and doesn’t have an oily finish. I wanted a sunscreen that wouldn’t cause breakouts and it worked as I expected! It came in a nice travel size container, so it was easy to bring along. Altogether, a really great sunscreen!
Lydia G.
Cedar, MN
Love Clinique facial creams! This is very similar to some of the other ones, leaves your face feeling SO soft! & even better.. contains sunscreen!!! I use this mostly during the summer in the mornings, and will continue using it!
Kristen P.
Hazlet, NJ
Kimmy G.
Charlotte
Good moisturizer with SPF to wear under your make up every day. Has a thicker consistency that I don’t love but other then that it feels smooth and hydrating. But there are cheaper just as good products at the drugstore.
Loria W.
I love clinique products!  They work so well with my skintype. I've used a lot of products on my face but clinique is still so great. Its really gentle for sensitive skin. Its not real greasy but very effective for dry skin. I would highly recommend this product.
Melani O.
Seeley
You can not go wrong with any Clinique product. I have been using the 3 step system from them for many years and am never disappointed. The same goes for this product. Leaves your skin smooth and smells great.