Clinique SPF 20 Even Better Skin Tone Correcting Moisturizer Very Dry to Dry for Unisex

BY CLINIQUE

Superdefense eye defense eye cream SPF20 by Clinique for unisex, 0.5 ounce eye cream. It is recommended for normal skin. see more...

Destiny M.
Gettysburg, PA
Tone correcting is my go to because I have red patchy skin and I hate using products without using my green correction cream. A little expensive but that’s all Clinique products. I would recommend for anyone who has red skin patches.
mani a.
Allen Park, MI
Back a while ago I tried using clinic because I've heard that their products were dedicated to better improve you skin. However I found it to be the complete opposite for me. Their products have the tendency of breaking me out. I would not recommend this product to people who have sensitive skin.
Salma N.
It's a very nice product I did use it for a while before I ran out. It's gentle on my skin type but it could be very different for others since it is unisex and men tend to have rougher skin. But overall it did work really well.
This cream is perfect for my sensitive skin! I like that it has sunscreen in it and it does a good job of keeping my skin moisturized. I use it a lot during the summer.  The cream isn't too greasy and blends in well. I really liked it and will definitely buy again.
Taylor W.
Clinique is a wonderful brand. One of my go to brands aside from Lancôme. My olive skin tone has some many uneven spots and dark spots and this is working so good on making my skin tone even. I love it.
Cassie Q.
I like the packaging a lot with this product, it's very sleek and simple. But what's important is how well it works, and it works great. I work outside and am always getting burnt under my eyes. My grandma actually recommended that I try this and I just dab a little bit on my under eye before heading out to work. Extra perk, it smells good too!
Ninashka A.
my mom bought this for me and at first i was skeptical and left it on the side. then i started getting a lot of dark spots so i decided put it to good use. within a week of using this i notice my dark spots disappearing. this exceeded my expectations. theres spf in it so that makes it even more beneficial.
Anais A.
Phoenix, AZ
I have extremely oily skin except for right after I wash my face. My face dries out like crazy so much so that it tingles and itches. I use just a pea size of this moisturizer to calm the itchiness and it does so right away while leaving my skin hydrated and practically scent free.
Jennifer S.
Brandon, MS
My skin sometimes becomes very dry, especially in the winter months. This moisturizer is so wonderful. It's a great value for the cost and my skin just drank it in. It felt so good, and didn't feel greasy at all. I would definitely use this product again!
Alison M.
Deepwater, NJ
My skin is super sensitive but this was so comfortable and has no scent. I love that it has spf so I don't have to layer my moisturizer with a sunscreen. I use it with the even better serum and have seen a big difference in the darkness of my acne scarring.