Clinique Sparkle Skin™ Body Exfoliating Cream uploaded by Kira S.

BY CLINIQUE

A luxurious treatment for skin's tough spots-elbows, knees and heels. Rich exfoliator invigorates skin as granules rub away persistent dullness and annoying flakiness, bringing skin to a new level of smoothness. Leaves skin feeling sleek and polished.

How to Use

• Use in shower
  • Wet body, then massage product all over, especially on rough, dry areas (not intended for face or neck). Rinse thoroughly
  • Use as needed-daily or 3 to 4 times a week
  • For an even, long-lasting self-tan, use Sparkle Skin Body Exfoliating Cream before applying self-tanning products

Meggan R.
Fall River, MA
I have been using this exfoliators for years. I love it so much I buy a few at a time. It's a must before spray tan and works great to prevent ingrown hairs if used before shaving. Bonus it has a cool minty feel that leave your skin feeling refreshed.
Escarlet P.
Using this at least every other am in shower. Best out there. Gives light tingly feeling, nice rejuvenating scent. Lotion goes on so much better after using this. Wish they'd make it in a lemon scent, but I think this is my favorite beauty product.
Ashley A.
This is by far, one of my favorite exfoliators of all time! It gently scrubs away all of the dead skin and debris but is not harsh at all. It's a little bit costly, but it is well worth it for well it works! Highly recommend giving this a try.
Jodi G.
This is really good ! Clinique has been around forever and there are so many brands out there and I try and stick with at least 3 brands for awhile if I love them but I have sensitive skin and Clinique does well with that in their products. It's hard to go around and buy all kinds though when new and different brands / items are probably even better
Laritsa N.
I;m trying this one now because I usually get their other body scrub. I noticed a lot of difference between the two. This one is softer and gentler. it has a very freshy, minty smell and feel on the skin which I really love. It has more quantity than the other one, however I only recommend this one if your skin is veeeery sensible. Otherwise, I rather the other scrub because it's stronger.
Mariela R.
London, ON
THIS EXFOLIATING CREAM is so good. After using it, my skin is surprisingly soft....like baby skin. I have used it for 2 months and I will keep using it since it is so gentle with my skin. It is not pricey and it works so well. I highly recommend it to all my friends.
Lisa Z.
New York
Amazing product well if you like soft and smooth skin.It takes all the impurities out of your skin,plus the dirt and oil too.I really recommend this product to everyone.Its also gentle enough to use everyday and strong enough in just the right places.
Lauren C.
My favorite thing about this is that it doesn't dry out your skin! I self tan a lot, and obviously need to exfoliate often. I have never had a problem with this product! It gives my skin just enough of s glow! It's also great for all skin types!
Anastaissa V.
Orlando, FL
Omg!! This exfoliated is AMAZING!! I use it every night before bed when I wash my face and after letting it sit about 10 mins when I wash my face any previous black heads come out when rinsing. I love it and would reccomend it to other.
Haley H.
Love to exfoliate my skin with this product mostly at nice time! A little goes a long way so I think the price of this product is okay. I've use this product multiple times but only bought it once! Over all I love this product!