BY CLINIQUE

A luxurious solution to skin's toughest spots-like elbows; knees and heels. It stimulates as it brings rough; hardened skin to a new kind of smoothness. This rich exfoliator awakens skin as granules rub away persistent dullness and annoying flakiness. see more...

Tiffany B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff is HEAVEN in a jar! It's super creamy and has the tiniest little particles to exfoliate. The best part is it's not artificially fragranced but it does have menthol... So when this heats up from the steam in your shower as you use it, it's super invigorating. You get a pretty large amount (8.5 oz) and you can use very little for your whole body so it lasts a while (I don't use it daily. It's more of a few times a week treat)

Absolutely reccommend. I'll be picking up a few backups of it!
Emily G.
Hixson, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is by far my favorite exfiolator for Your skin. I mainly use it on my face before I wash my face. It removes dead skin and opens pores to be clean. It leaves your face so smooth after. I also use if for the stretch marks on my stomach . It really helped soften them up as well!!
Alexandria V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The best exfoliator out there! It leaves my entire body soft as can be. I even use it on my face and it doesn't give me problems. I've been using it for years and the container lasts a while. It smells really nice, and it leaves your skin feeling minty. I love it.
Amanda B.
Goodlettsvlle, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love it! Completely exfoliates my entire body leaving my skin soft, smooth, and radiant. If you get spray tans or use self tanner, this is perfect. Non oily. Fragrance free (even though it smells great).
ashlyn o.
Beauty Junkie Expert
got rid of my dry skin and. add my skin feel very refreshed and smooth motioned feeling. exactaly what i expected from a exfoliated and worked just the way it said it would. got as a gift and would continue buying
Assunta D.
MIAMI
amé este producto, funciona de maravilla. Lo recomiendo totalmente. No me produjo ningún tipo de alergia o reacción. Superó mis expectativas, pensé que iba a ser un producto cualquiera y fue todo lo contrario, mi cara lucía mejor. Definitivamente lo compraría de nuevo.
Portia D.
hesperia
I love love love the sling exfoliating products!!! It makes my face so smooth and it feels like it can actually breath!!!!
Carly H.
Comanche, OK
This product is great for scrubbing away dead, skin! I love using it year round but especially in winter! It's has a minty,clean smell and is even gentle enough for your face! Another great product by clinique!
Lacey A.
Ashburnham, Ma
Excellent exfoliater you can feel working. Absolutely worth the price, mine lasted about 6 months
Ashleyy D.