Clinique Sparkle & Glow Skincare Set for Very Dry to Dry Combination uploaded by Maritza R.

BY CLINIQUE

A pair of products for Very Dry to Dry Combination Skin types, that work together to create younger-looking skin a gift every woman wants. The perfect pairing to make skin look younger, longer. Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion+ provides all-day hydration and helps strengthen skin's moisture barrier. Try it with the fan-favorite 7-Day Scrub, which de-flakes, refines, and helps minimize the appearance of fine lines. This set contains:- 1 oz 7 Day Scrub Cream Rinse-Off Formula - 1 oz Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion+

Clinique Sparkle & Glow Skincare Set for Very Dry to Dry Combination

Start your review of Clinique Sparkle & Glow Skincare Set for Very Dry to Dry Combination!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Victoria P.
Jacksonville , FL
I love this set ! It did great things for my dry sensitive skin ! It removes makeup ,dirt ,oil,and grime from skin/pores and leaves the skin feeling squeaky clean and fresh ! I loved following up with their dramatically different lotion afterwards ,it just replenished my skin with so much moisture and made it feel young again ! I would definitely recommend to others to try !
Maggie S.
Roswell, GA
Wonderful cleanser and moisturizer! I have very dry skin and this set has worked very well for me. If you wear heavier eye makeup or a lot of mascara, it will take a bit longer to get it off with this cleanser, but it still works well. I have used it for a while and never noticed any irritation or issues with this product.
Ivelina I.
I like this combo. The face wash is gentle and foams easy, and the moisturizer is not oily, gets absorbed fast and leaves my skin feel light and healthy. It has this strange scent that reminds me of a healthcare facility, but I like it. Makes me think its more effective :)
Yalitza A.
Sarasota, FL
After recovering from my acne I was left with very dry skin and this kit really gave me back a radiance glowy and dewy complexion that I so desired! The price is good for the product and I would recomend to all my friends and family
Rachael S.
Carson city , NV
I've always felt that Clinique made great sensitive skin care products when I saw that they had a Sparkle and glow skincare set I was all about it who doesn't love to Sparkle and glow. This has made a drastic difference in my skin I have a youthful glow about me without any makeup. My skin is smooth it feels clean but not overly dried out like some skin care products can cause you to have. I've always been a fan of Clinique my mom bought me my first bottle of Clinique face wash when I was 12 when I first discovered that my cheeks were red hyperpigmented. Through years of trying different things trying to figure out would help with my red cheeks my mom caved and went for Clinique and ever since I was 12 years old I have always used Clinique's face wash products facial care products in general. I highly recommend if you have super sensitive skin whether it's red dry cracked flaky whatever your issue give Clinique a try they really kill it in the skin care Department these products are no different they work they have a fresh clean smell nothing that irritates the skin and you see results within a couple of days you notice your skin looking amazing
Tya W.
Oregon City, OR
I only got to try this briefly at a friends and I would love to try it again because just from a week of use my skin felt so much more hydrated and glowy which is something my skin seriously needs.
Jessica D.
Marietta, GA
It has a great smell like it don’t smell bad at all. It’s hydrates all day. I can just put this on without makeup and go to work. After couple of hours pass my skin is moisture and have a glow.
Samantha B.
Great Falls, VA
It works well when you already have fairly clear and smooth skin, whereas if you have uneven or discolored skin, it is not the best product. Apart from that, I enjoyed the product.
Caroline B.
Jackson, AL
Purchased at: ULTA
the face wash cleans my face thoroughly. the lotion leaves my skin sticky, and it doesn’t hydrate my face as well as I hoped. Doesn’t make it worse but doesn’t make it better
Ali B.
New Port Richey
I have been using these exact products for as long as I can remember. I have combination skin but this set works perfect on the spots that tend to be flaky and dry. The lotion alone is fantastic and makes my skin so smooth and perfect. This set is absolutely amazing and worth every dollar for sure!! Not to mention it doesn’t have a horrendous scent like some skin care products tend to have. My mom is allergic to ever smell imaginable and she also uses these.