Clinique Sparkle & Glow Skincare Set for Very Dry to Dry Combination uploaded by Maritza R.

BY CLINIQUE #32 in Skincare Sets

A pair of products for Very Dry to Dry Combination Skin types, that work together to create younger-looking skin a gift every woman wants. The perfect pairing to make skin look younger, longer. Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion+ provides all-day hydration and helps strengthen skin's moisture barrier. Try it with the fan-favorite 7-Day Scrub, which de-flakes, refines, and helps minimize the appearance of fine lines. This set contains:- 1 oz 7 Day Scrub Cream Rinse-Off Formula - 1 oz Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion+

Rachael S.
Carson city, NV
I've always felt that Clinique made great sensitive skin care products when I saw that they had a Sparkle and glow skincare set I was all about it who doesn't love to Sparkle and glow. This has made a drastic difference in my skin I have a youthful glow about me without any makeup. My skin is smooth it feels clean but not overly dried out like some skin care products can cause you to have. I've always been a fan of Clinique my mom bought me my first bottle of Clinique face wash when I was 12 when I first discovered that my cheeks were red hyperpigmented. Through years of trying different things trying to figure out would help with my red cheeks my mom caved and went for Clinique and ever since I was 12 years old I have always used Clinique's face wash products facial care products in general. I highly recommend if you have super sensitive skin whether it's red dry cracked flaky whatever your issue give Clinique a try they really kill it in the skin care Department these products are no different they work they have a fresh clean smell nothing that irritates the skin and you see results within a couple of days you notice your skin looking amazing
Maritza R.
My favorite set so far! The moisturizer is great, it leaves my skin soft and hydrated all day long. After I tried it I purchased the regular size. The scrub is also really good! It doesn’t irritate my face and leaves it smooth without impurities.
Ali B.
New Port Richey
I have been using these exact products for as long as I can remember. I have combination skin but this set works perfect on the spots that tend to be flaky and dry. The lotion alone is fantastic and makes my skin so smooth and perfect. This set is absolutely amazing and worth every dollar for sure!! Not to mention it doesn’t have a horrendous scent like some skin care products tend to have. My mom is allergic to ever smell imaginable and she also uses these.
Christie s.
Henderson, KY
I love this combo. I'm bout out though. My skin is combination,so it works dreamy for my skin. Very easy on the skin. Especially if you accidentally roughed ur face up with an experimental scrub heehee. So I'd say it b pretty good for very sensitive skin. Cause boy I had it. U can also get this set free at ur ulta store if u spend so much or pay only,,,$35 n that's a good price for both products.
Jasmine V.
Los Angeles , CA
I tried this out after being sold onto it at the counter, but ended up returning the products. I feel like Clinique is a good brand, but it definitely does not work for my skin. I ended up breaking out very badly using this set and have been hesitant to try anything else by them because it is a little pricey and I just don’t want to end up with the same results.
Addushkaliz C.
Kissimmee , FL
My sister has dry skin so she tried this out and said she likes it to a certain point. It was of course pricey but it didn’t satisfy all her needs. And actually didn’t last too long bc she had to use a good amount of it. It was good for some time until her skin got used to it, it would go back to being dry after a few hours of wearing it
Mariia H.
Hightstown, NJ
It’s a perfect set for dry skin ! Quality and price are great. Perfect for people who like to try new things or as a Travel version. My skin loved dramatically different moisturizer! Absorbs great and is lightweight. The cleanser is nice too, cleans well, not drying. I loved this set. Got a full size moisturizer afterwards. Highly recommend!
Dorinda G.
Taft, CA
This is my main skincare brand that I use right now. I do have masks etc that are not Clinique but this is what I’ve been using! I do have dry skin so it has been really great for me and accurately cleans and keeps my blemishes away. It is a wonderful face wash and moisturizer and recommend to everyone who’s looking for great skincare for dry skin!!!
Jessica M.
This set was really a great life saver during the winter. My skin tends to be combination during the summer but during the winter it gets very dried out and this skin care is that really helped me keep the moisture in without grease or any feeling of heaviness when applied to the skin.
Molly H.
Las Vegas
These are great products for dry skin. I have definitely seen a reduction in flakes and only have to exfoliate twice a week since using these regularly. My skin also doesn’t feel as dry after cleansing and the moisturizer is heavy but sinks into the skin and doesn’t leave a greasy feeling
dunia c.
Orlando, FL
Is this product worth the buy ?