Clinique Sparkle & Glow Set for Oilier Skin uploaded by Ana R.

BY CLINIQUE

Which skin type is it good for? Oily Combination A skin care set with a travel-size charcoal cleanser and an oil-free hydrating gel to get skin glowing on the go. Solutions for: - Oiliness If you want to know more… City Block Purifying™ Charcoal Cleansing Gel gently and efficiently removes dirt, pollution, makeup. It's enriched with natural charcoal to help draw out pore-deep impurities and excess oil. Dermatologist developed Dramatically Different™ Moisturizing Gel combines oil-free hydration with skin-strengthening ingredients to leave skin looking younger, longer. This set contains:- 1 oz/ 30 mL City Block Purifying Charcoal Cleansing Gel- 1 oz/ 30 mL Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel

Clinique Sparkle & Glow Set for Oilier Skin
  • "i love clique's skincare products. they are perfect for someone like me with dry and flaky skin. they help make my skin oily and give me an even balance all around. never disappointed when it comes to cliniuqe products. alway happy to shop with them!" in 3 reviews
Jordan P.
SeaTac , WA
I love Clinique anything! I use this lotion daily and it makes my skin feel so moisturized. I have yet to use the mask portion but I know I will love it.
Jimena S.
Mission, TX
Si tu piel es grasa o combinacion esto es perfecto para ti! Aplica el limpiador en las zonas
grasas para purificar la piel y eliminar excesos oleosos, posteriormente la crema que para nada nos va a dejar esa sensacion grasosa que a nadie le agrada
Nicole W.
London, ON
Absolutely live by the face cleanser. Works and fights against my acne prone (oily) skin. I would recommend this product to anyone, I live by it. It's somewhat on the pricy side but so worth it.
Ana Z.
I am a fan of the brand Clinique since I was in college, all of your care products of the skin is excellent and these are not the exception mask purifying is really good, leaves skin purified and free oils and feels Super cool, moisturizer gel always I have used and it is also good, protects you from the Sun, hydrates the face and keeps it free oils. Recommend these products with eyes closed.
Char H.
Always loved these products since back when I was first introduced into skin care in my local department store - the formula really worked well with my oily skin more than usual - higher in price for the amount of product I got but wouldn’t complain as the quality is up there with the best - my go to skin care regime
Sabrina T.
Gatineau, QC
It`s my best one to treat and minimize the larges pores as I have oily skin  , It keeps my skin dry and clean , so fresh and healthy , perfect as travel size , easy to use  , It also helps minimize the appearance of fine lines , highly recommend for every women want it .
Marilyn L.
Sainte, QC
Plus que parfait pour ma peau qui devient grasse plus la journée avance. Ce produit est accessible et super efficace. L'odeur me faire sentir tellement bien. Je peux enfin passer in une journée sans avoir à m'inquiète pour ma peau.
Desiree C.
I bought this at macy's in Miami. Clinique products don't leave space for surprises, they are amazing. I have mixed skin (some oily spots and some dry spots). This works well for me and I will probably purchase it again.
Latoya C.
Great product with absolutely great quality and the best pricing in town. Love the finish and texture but the wear time and scent seems to fade away fast.
This can’t be well compared to other brands. This brand without a doubt always surpasses expectations 💯
Highly recommended and I will repurchase.
Eva Z.
Bristol, Bristol
This mask has to be one of the best I've ever tried. I have huge oily pores and this mask helped clean my pores out from blackheads and minimise the appearance of them too! The moisturiser left my skin feeling smooth and I find through out the day while wearing it it really keeps oil at bay.
Ashley H.
Tifton, GA
I want to try out a new skin care routine because the one I'm currently using is causing me to break out. Has anyone tried this out and does it help control the oil??