Clinique Sparkle & Glow Set for Oilier Skin uploaded by Ana R.

BY CLINIQUE

Which skin type is it good for? Oily Combination A skin care set with a travel-size charcoal cleanser and an oil-free hydrating gel to get skin glowing on the go. Solutions for: - Oiliness If you want to know more… City Block Purifying™ Charcoal Cleansing Gel gently and efficiently removes dirt, pollution, makeup. It's enriched with natural charcoal to help draw out pore-deep impurities and excess oil. Dermatologist developed Dramatically Different™ Moisturizing Gel combines oil-free hydration with skin-strengthening ingredients to leave skin looking younger, longer. This set contains:- 1 oz/ 30 mL City Block Purifying Charcoal Cleansing Gel- 1 oz/ 30 mL Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel

Clinique Sparkle & Glow Set for Oilier Skin
  • "i love clique's skincare products. they are perfect for someone like me with dry and flaky skin. they help make my skin oily and give me an even balance all around. never disappointed when it comes to cliniuqe products. alway happy to shop with them!" in 3 reviews
Vangie G.
San Antonio, TX
If you have oily skin then this is for you!! Works great on sensitive skin! Takes away all the oil on your face. Doesn't smell too bad! It is very effective. I noticed how much oil left my face! Very affordable! I would recommend to others!!
Megan C.
Columbia, KY
Clinique always has too shelf products when it comes to skincare! This set is one of my all time favorites! My skin is super oily and this set is the perfect combination and leaves my skin looking so glowing and refreshed!
CONTRERAS A.
Stone Mtn, GA
I love these products are excellent when using them I recommend it with eyes closed girls I love it and I love that brand very satisfactory at the time of use let my girls leave you my recommendations 😍😍😍😍😍😘😘😘😘😘😘
Ciera N.
Baltimore, MD
Omg this was not good for me at all. A girlfriend gave it to me and I don’t know what the problem was but it left my skin sooooo irritated 😣 I had to stop using it. I think it may have been to harsh on my skin.
sasha g.
Lewisville, TX
 I love clique its one of my fav brands and I use it religiously daily. So I highly recommend it keeps my dry skin moisturized throughout the day and its very light so I enjoy that. It is kind of pricey but a little of this product goes along way. I love it.
Cindy l.
Love the way it moisturises my skin with not over drying it and cleans my skin really good , I personally like the new clear jelly moisturizer with clinique better and the toner love it as well
Brittney P.
Murfreesboro, TN
I love the smell of these products and how great they make my face feel afterwards! Unfortunately though with my sensitive skin it did end up making my face breakout way more than usual.
Alla S.
Tacoma
This product really has changed my life with my oily skin , it has helped me a lot I still have oily skin but this really helped me and the price isn’t so bad either
Nicole G.
Mount Clemens
Another favorite skin care brand and products is these. They give my skin a clean and soft glow refreshing feeling after I use them as well. Great value for the set.
Apoorva S.
Omaha, NE
The Clinique moisturizer is a must-have from this brand. The set is perfect to get a hang of the products. The scent is mild and the very light-weight formula makes it a perfect daytime kit.
Ashley H.
Tifton, GA
I want to try out a new skin care routine because the one I'm currently using is causing me to break out. Has anyone tried this out and does it help control the oil??