Clinique Sparkle & Glow Set for Oilier Skin uploaded by Ana R.

BY CLINIQUE

Which skin type is it good for? Oily Combination A skin care set with a travel-size charcoal cleanser and an oil-free hydrating gel to get skin glowing on the go. Solutions for: - Oiliness If you want to know more… City Block Purifying™ Charcoal Cleansing Gel gently and efficiently removes dirt, pollution, makeup. It's enriched with natural charcoal to help draw out pore-deep impurities and excess oil. Dermatologist developed Dramatically Different™ Moisturizing Gel combines oil-free hydration with skin-strengthening ingredients to leave skin looking younger, longer. This set contains:- 1 oz/ 30 mL City Block Purifying Charcoal Cleansing Gel- 1 oz/ 30 mL Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel

Clinique Sparkle & Glow Set for Oilier Skin
  • "i love clique's skincare products. they are perfect for someone like me with dry and flaky skin. they help make my skin oily and give me an even balance all around. never disappointed when it comes to cliniuqe products. alway happy to shop with them!" in 3 reviews
Kelli M.
Framingham, MA
Purchased at: ULTA
I absolutely love this cleanser for my oily skin but took off a star for the moisturizer. The cleaner really helps to clean my face and keep my oil at bay, I really notice a difference when using it. I know so many people who love this moisturizer for oily skin but it’s just ok for me 🤷🏻‍♀️ Nothing really bad to say about it but I just don’t see a major difference and have so many others I love for my skin type instead.
Noreen K.
I recently got this as a gift, and was very pleased with the results. Clinique is always been excellent for my skin type, and this set was a fun way to try some of their newer products.
Paige ..
I have tried several things from the various Clinique face products and overall my experience has been relatively lackluster. There were a few of their products that I really loved in the beginning, but as I continue to use them my skin grew more and more intolerant to them. Then there were others, like this cleanser for example, that just did not work out for me… Actually, now that I think about it, several of their cleansers did not work out for me. I tried experimenting with their different lines and the different purposes for each product and overall I was not only not able to get the desired effect, but I was also never able to really get any prolonged effect with their staff. Overall, I think there’s much better stuff out there for the price.
Makeuplvr S.
I bought this travel set for a trip and used it the entire time on the trip. It was expensive, but it works quite well for oily skin. The charcoal wash leaves my skin squeaky clean and the moisturizer helps combat the oiliness. For the price point, it’s not really worth the smaller sizes, but if you struggle with oily skin, it’s a great addition to your skin routine.
Kristina M.
The charcoal gel was my favorite out of this set. It was a nice cleanser that never left me feeling dry. The moisturizer unfortunately did not work for me but doesn’t mean it wont work for someone else. I wanted to love it because of how it felt on my skin but I did react poorly to it.
Antoneta H.
I absolutely love the Gel lotions that are specifically made for very oily skin. I use this before my makeup and then I use primer and foundation. I must say i barely have to do any touch ups with my makeup because my oil is controlled and my skin stays hydrated properly.
Mersaydez H.
Whilst I enjoyed the other two products in this set, I did not like the moisturizer because it broke me out a bit so that was kind of disappointing since it's supposed to be for more oily skin! It just felt like it clogged some of my pores and didn't work for my skin.
Kimberly A.
Spring Valley, CA
I’ve used this before because i have really oily skin so I bought this product and it leaves my skin dry afterwards but not the bad dry. Like its not that oily. I do recommend just afterwards you put this product put a toner so your skin wont be that dry.
Heather M.
Cadiz, KY
I loved using this sparkle and glow skincare set by Clinique! It really tightened my pores after use and helped minimize the oiliness of my skin throughout the day. The price is a little high compared to drugstore brands but that's to be expected
Vangie G.
San Antonio, TX
If you have oily skin then this is for you!! Works great on sensitive skin! Takes away all the oil on your face. Doesn't smell too bad! It is very effective. I noticed how much oil left my face! Very affordable! I would recommend to others!!
Ashley H.
Tifton, GA
I want to try out a new skin care routine because the one I'm currently using is causing me to break out. Has anyone tried this out and does it help control the oil??