Clinique Sparkle & Glow Set for Drier Skin uploaded by Rosie P.

BY CLINIQUE

Which skin type is it good for? Combination Dry A skin care set with a travel-size cleanser and a cult-classic moisturizer to get skin glowing on the go. Solutions for:- Dryness If you want to know more… Creamy Foaming Sonic Facial Soap gently yet thoroughly removes dirt and impurities to reveal smoother, clearer skin. The oil-free formula leaves skin feeling soft and comfortable. Follow with the dermatologist-developed, cult-favorite Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion+, which combines all-day hydration with skin-strengthening ingredients to help keep skin looking younger, longer. This set contains:- 1 oz/ 30 mL Foaming Sonic Facial Soap- 1 oz/ 30 mL Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion+

Hannah M.
Fitzgerald
I love this. It works wonderfully. It is a bit more pricey but it is so worth the extra money spent. I started using this a few years ago and still use it to this day. I buy mine from Macy's or jcpennys. As far as a face lotion it's the best. It didn't leave my skin oily which is rare for me.
Maria Zobel B.
I have a very very dry skin no matter what the season is and it is so irritating that I always need to put something on my face and body and this one so far is my fave. It keeps my face hydrated and glowy.
Rosie P.
Santa Paula, CA
this set is the perfect combo!
and right now only $10 at sephora!
the facial soap is great and doesn't dry my skin out (I have combination skin + T-zone) I pair it with my Clarisonic and it works wonders it takes off that extra makeup that I didn't even know was there, over time I have noticed my skin improving no more dirty pores and well moisturized skin.
as for the moisturizer it does an amazing job and feels great even after applying foundation.

this is the perfect gift for someone who loves skin care or even for yourself if you're wanting to test out the products, a little goes a long way with these two.
Allyson D.
Hoboken, NJ
I'm obsessed this package. It seriously works! My skin gets dry especially in the summer and this keeps it feeling fresh and clean AND moisturizer at the SAME time!!! Clinique is my go-to, it's going to cost more than a drugstore brand but nothing works like his one. I would 100% recommend. Stay beautiful!
Chrissie C.
Chandler, IN
I do not have terribly dry skin, but during the colder months I do battle it. This is good for me when my skin is noticeably dry, but makes my skin oily much otherwise. That being said, during the colder months, this is a must have for me!
Blaire W.
Vienna , VA
During the winter I have super dry skin and this seems to do the trick. It doesn't really stay nice and wet for too long but I mean that's okay it's a pretty good value maybe if they had a little bit more lotion but it's a great product
cindy T.
This product not only has cute packaging but it is 100% life changing. The price is good and works perfectly. I would recommend this product to anyone and everyone. I don't se what more one can do to improve this.
Nicole M.
Happy Valley, OR
This product is amazing , i would use it everyday if i could but my skin did not react well. I got little red spots all over my cheeks and had to stop using it :( My family loves using this product!
Mary W.
Decatur, IL
This is a great cleanser! I switch to thus product in the winter when my skin becomes drier and flakey. It's gentle on my dry skin and leaves me with awesome results. Also, very affordable!
Sabeeka H.
This is a cute and affordable way to see how great these products are. I have very very dry skin and I love using the moisturizer before bed. I would definitely buy again and it also makes for a perfect inexpensive gift!
idette a.
Has anyone used this? How does this work?