Clinique Sparkle & Glow Set for Drier Skin uploaded by Rosie P.

BY CLINIQUE

Which skin type is it good for? Combination Dry A skin care set with a travel-size cleanser and a cult-classic moisturizer to get skin glowing on the go. Solutions for:- Dryness If you want to know more… Creamy Foaming Sonic Facial Soap gently yet thoroughly removes dirt and impurities to reveal smoother, clearer skin. The oil-free formula leaves skin feeling soft and comfortable. Follow with the dermatologist-developed, cult-favorite Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion+, which combines all-day hydration with skin-strengthening ingredients to help keep skin looking younger, longer. This set contains:- 1 oz/ 30 mL Foaming Sonic Facial Soap- 1 oz/ 30 mL Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion+

Megan A.
Fort Walton beach
This product was appealing to the war on what it could do for me. My skin is neither dry or oily but I went with this one because I was told it still moisturized amazingly. This was true however, the moisture seemed to fade away and leave a feeling of stiffness to my cheeks. I was hoping for a more moisturized feel for at least a few hours. When I tried to use this before putting makeup on, I was very disappointed as it was rough trying to apply my foundation and powder and ended up with a result of cracked makeup patches. It seemed to appear dry when mixing with makeup products. Overall it’s still a nice feel even if for only a bit.
Alisa W.
Cibolo, TX
I’ve been using this combo for years ! Clinique makes an amazing facial exfoliation scrub that has the most finely milled bits in it. If you want a scrub that will literally polish your face in the most amazing way , with an invigorating minty cooling blast to boot this one is for you . Now follow up with the dramatically different lotion or gel cream and you’ve got a match made in heaven because this combo is so great! No more dry patches ever !
Ashley T.
I have very dry skin so I’m always nervous trying out new skincare because I don’t want to take the chance of it drying me out & making my skin flake under my makeup but this was a pleasant surprise. The scrub make my skin feel so soft & the moisturizing gel was amazing! My skin wasn’t sticky & looked as hydrated as it felt.
Melaina S.
Reston, VA
I don’t care for these products. I don’t feel the cleanser is particularly good at cleaning my skin and the moisturizer is very very heavy and greasy feeling. I also don’t feel it actually moisturizes. If you like gentle cleansers and heavy moisturizers this set is for you because it’s a good value.
Alexis P.
Riverside, RI
I absolutely love this set in the winter! The products alone are perfect but together its heaven! The facial wash leaves your skin feeling so clean and the moisturizer is like silk to your skin! It can be found at your local beauty store if you are looking for a gift or to give your skin some tlc.
Nancy S.
Philadelphia, PA
You really can't go wrong with these little kits. For 10 bucks they are a steal and make great stocking stuffers an Christmas gifts for Teachers. I have been using both these products for about 20 years and as a teen Clinique was the only thing that helped get rid of my acne. Great purchase can't go wrong.
April D.
This is a great trial set if you’re looking to sample Clinique products and determine if they’re lotions and cleansers are right for you! I love how affordable their products are and that their moisturizing lotion doesn’t leave a greasy film on my face. It is absolutely perfect.
arisha f.
Mesa , AZ
I just made the switch to Clinique face washes (been using the moisturizer for YEARS) and it was honestly the best decision. My skin has never been happier. I feel it was affordable, easy to find & the product doesn’t have a powerful smell, yet doesn’t smell bad.
Angela B.
Uniontown, OH
I got this kit for free when I spent so much money in makeup at their counter at macys. I like the scrub because it removes all dry patches and smooths skin out the yellow moisturizers keeps skin so soft and supple. It like a new face after using it only once.
Jessica R.
Millburn , NJ
I recently repurchased the moisturizing lotion now that it is starting to get colder and my skin is getting very dry. This product makes a huge difference and helps make my dry patches disappear. I use it morning and night as well as before applying foundation.
idette a.
Has anyone used this? How does this work?