Clinique Sparkle & Glow Set for Combination Oily to Oily uploaded by La-Keysa H.

BY CLINIQUE

A pair of products for combination oily to oily skin types, that work together to create younger-looking skin a gift every woman wants. The perfect pairing to make skin look younger, longer. Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel combines oil-free hydration with skin-strengthening ingredients. Try it with the fan-favorite 7-Day Scrub, which de-flakes, refines, and helps minimize the appearance of fine lines. This set contains:- 1 oz 7 Day Scrub Cream Rinse-Off Formula - 1 oz Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel

Kat J.
Clinique skincare is always a good buy, and this set is no exception... The price was a steal and the sizes may be deluxe, but they’re generous. I found this to be ideal for my combination skin... The cleanser is gentle but effective, and the moisturizer is lightweight and hydrating. Not to mention, this set is especially convenient to travel with! Definitely would buy this again if I saw it on the shelf at my local Sephora or ULTA!
Vivian Y.
Farmington Hills , MI
Purchased at: Macy's
Absolutely my favorite Clinique product ever. I've been using Sparkle Skin and glow for so many years I cannot even count. From when it even went by another name. It is so soothing to the skin while gently exfoliating. And the smell is invigorating! Just love it. Clinique Sparkle & Glow Set for Combination Oily to Oily
courtney L.
I absolutely love these!! They smell really good and leave my skin feeling super soft! This was actually my first Clinique product ever and I totally fell in love with it! From the first use I noticed a difference in my skin. Even in the fine lines where it's harder to moisturize I had less dryness. It's perfect! It gets deep down and makes my skin feel so refreshed and soft.
Nicole G.
Kansas City , MO
Clinique is such an old reliable brand that you always know what to expect from their products. They aren’t going to be fancy new technology with glitz and glam but will absolutely do what they say they are going to do. I bought this on a whim and really enjoyed the product. My skin is strange and semi-sensitive and this felt easy, smelled good, and gave me balance.
Maggie O.
Belle Mead, NJ
I really like the cleanser in this, I think it’s great to use intermittently but not as a daily cleanser. When I used to daily and dried my skin out too much, but again it was really nice to use every once in a while if I was having a bad day. I really did not like the moisturizer, it made my skin feel very oily and it made me break out after prolonged use.
Sally W.
Kansas City, MO
I can’t go wrong with Clinique skincare. It has been a tried-and-true staple for me since junior high. The cleanser is gentle yet effective and leaves my skin feeling clean. The moisturizer is a cult classic for a reason—it works. Whether my skin is dry or normal, it is the perfect moisturizer for day and night. Not too heavy, just enough.
Jayda N.
Macon
I was given this Clinique as a gift for Christmas last year. It helped control the oily look of my skin. It also helped reduce redness and helped with under eye bags. It smells so good and is super sensitive to your skin. I would love to find this product again in the stores but unfortunately they only sale at seasonal times and online. These were really amazing products when used correctly!
Ayanna C.
Hammond, IN
I used the Clinique Sparkle & Glow Set for Combination Oily to Oily and I absolutely love it! I still use the moisturizer every other day! It makes my skin feel hydrated without feeling too oily. The price is very affordable compared to other brands. I would recommend it to anyone that wants luxury products and a great price!
Norma R.
colorado❄️
I LOVE any Clinique products. Ive used/use the 7 day scrub and absolutely give it a thumbs up. it exfolietes my skin and helps me get rid of breakouts/black heads . I usually apply it after washing my face.  after using the scrub i apply the lotion to moisturize my skin. This is a great set and it works wonderful with oily skin.
Venetia M.
Delphi, IN
I am typically not a Clinique buyer, but after reading some reviews I thought I’d try this set. I’ll tell you that it helped introduce me to one of the best moisturizers I’ve ever used. I highly recommend this if your looking to dip your toes into a new skin care routine and don’t want to splurge on something you might not like.
andrea a.
How can i try this product?
M S.
Will this product make my skin break out?