Skin CareSkincare Value & Gift SetsSkincare SetsClinique
Sparkle & Glow Set for Combination Oily to Oily

Clinique Sparkle & Glow Set for Combination Oily to Oily

A pair of products for combination oily to oily skin types, that work together to create younger-looking skin a gift every woman wants. The perfect pairing to make skin look younger, longer. Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel combines oil-free hydration with skin-strengthening ingredients. Try it with the fan-favorite 7-Day Scrub, which de-flakes, refines, and helps minimize the appearance of fine lines. This set contains:- 1 oz 7 Day Scrub Cream Rinse-Off Formula - 1 oz Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel

Are they good to used on the face?
Will this product make my skin break out?
How can i try this product?
Start your review of Clinique Sparkle & Glow Set for Combination Oily to Oily!
Ellie C.
I love this set it is very moisturizing and sweet smelling leaves the skin baby soft wjen it dries off very nice
Vivian Y.
Farmington Hills, MI
Purchased at: Macy's
Absolutely my favorite Clinique product ever. I've been using Sparkle Skin and glow for so many years I cannot even count. From when it even went by another name. It is so soothing to the skin while gently exfoliating. And the smell is invigorating! Just love it. Clinique Sparkle & Glow Set for Combination Oily to Oily
Kat J.
2,109 reviews
Clinique skincare is always a good buy, and this set is no exception... The price was a steal and the sizes may be deluxe, but they’re generous. I found this to be ideal for my combination skin... The cleanser is gentle but effective, and the moisturizer is lightweight and hydrating. Not to mention, this set is especially convenient to travel with! Definitely would buy this again if I saw it on the shelf at my local Sephora or ULTA!
tammy S.
Valley, AL
10/10 I honestly love Clinique skin !! Love their whole line!!! Just try it and let me know what you think 🤔
Francia M.
Arlington , TX
Purchased at: Macy's
Me gusto mucho la crema es hidratante y funciona bien para mi soy piel mixta y el exfoliante me funciono perfecto y deja una sensacion refrescante en tu piel muy agradable 🥰
Jessica L.
Huntington Beach, CA
I love the smell and consistency of both of these products. Light weight, creamy but not too thick. The cleanser is very creamy and leaves your fave feeling fresh. The moisturizer is very hydrating and smells great!
Diana K.
Los Angeles
I found this product just OK. It was a bit drying for my face. My face did start peeling, It could be because I did scrub pretty hard because I felt it was a mild scrub. The lotion was soothing and creamy. I felt it absorbed well into the face and kept it moist.
Jessica C.
Las Vegas, NV
I tried this and I loved it , my skin doesn’t look oily after use a moisturizer! And that is huge for me .
Tekeia H.
Cincinnati, OH
An early introduction as stern, this combo still delivers. The facial wash still provides balance and the moisturizer if used sparingly can provide the balance for a fresh fave to go.
Fernanda V.
Alameda, CA
My skin is oily and my dermatologist recommended this set and worked perfect in my skin