Clinique Sparkle & Glow for Very Dry to Dry Combination Skin uploaded by Maritza R.

BY CLINIQUE

A pair of products for Very Dry to Dry Combination Skin types, that work together to create younger-looking skin a gift every woman wants. The perfect pairing to make skin look younger, longer. Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion+ provides all-day hydration and helps strengthen skin's moisture barrier. Try it with the fan-favorite 7-Day Scrub, which de-flakes, refines, and helps minimize the appearance of fine lines. This set contains:- 1 oz 7 Day Scrub Cream Rinse-Off Formula - 1 oz Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion+ see more...

Maritza R.
E Providence, RI
Beauty Junkie Expert
My favorite set so far! The moisturizer is great, it leaves my skin soft and hydrated all day long. After I tried it I purchased the regular size. The scrub is also really good! It doesn’t irritate my face and leaves it smooth without impurities.
Ebony C.
Sylmar, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have combination skin. My face also gets dry. These products help a lot and are amazing. I've been using for a long time and I continue to purchase on a regular basis. Affordable and I love all Clinique products.
Jenna D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I most definitely have dry skin, especially in the winter. This lotion works wonders! It has very minimal smell and goes on easy. Doesn't make my skin feel sticky and soaks in quickly! I got this lotion at my local mall and I will be going back to get it again.
Amani S.
Niles, MI
Absolutely my favorite skin care products of all time! I use this product everyday, it's apart of my routine! I don't see anything wrong with it. It's perfect for my skin and I will definitely be buying it again.
Shalene B.
Harrisburg, Pa
This is the best product for my skin!! I have super dry skin and couldn't find a product to help with the dryness. This is the only kind that works for me.
Deana H.
Minong, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I just love finding deals on great skincare! and I absolutely love clinique! so I was thrilled when I grabbed these little cuties at sephora when I went to grab my vib birthday gift! I believe they were $10 and the size to me is travel so shoot I thought how cheap is that! also I adore how smooth and soft and lush these are making my skin feel! I grabbed the kit for very dry skin because my skin is well parched haha!! all in all I highly recommend grabbing these #skincare #clinique
Tamara R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Perfect skin care line for oily or dry skin. I love how clean my face feelings after using this skincare line
Lisbeth A.
Dominican Republic
Beauty Junkie Expert
This kit is very good and quite complete. Each of the products are excellent, I recommend the 3. These make their function to perfection exactly as it indicates. It is easy to carry everywhere by size, this kit is bought at a Clinique store. I would buy again because I worked perfectly and because of the quality of the products
Sunny M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was shopping at The Hudson's Bay and I saw a deal at the Clinique counter. So I walked over and I purchased the Sparkle & Glow. I tried it for the first time, and I am
very
pleased with it. It's very reasonably priced so of course I was
wondering why is it such a good price, is it good?  Yes it's incredibly
smooth and easy to apply. The Very Dry to Dry Cobination Skin is what I tried. I highly
recommend it!
MIKAULY V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
if you are already at the age of taking care of your face more than normal, this liena is necessary to have it, I like it as much as my rostor and the care that gives it, definitely clinique is the best when in face care is concerned, I always I recommend it to friends because it is the best
dunia c.
Orlando, FL
Is this product worth the buy ?