Clinique Sonic System Purifying Cleansing Brush Head

Skin Types: All.

In today's environment, skin needs a deeper clean. That's why our dermatologist-developed Brush was designed with two types of bristles for targeted cleansing.
Looking for the Clinique Sonic System Purifying Cleansing Brush? Click here.

• Angled tip tilts deep into the T-Zone
  • Gently but thoroughly cleanses larger areas like cheeks
  • Reaches deep into problem areas where makeup, dirt and oil hang out
  • Draws out impurities for smooth, glowing skin, purified pores
  • Anti-microbial technology helps keep bristles clean and fresh

How often do you change your brush?
Do u guys only use the foaming face wash from Clinique with this ? Or what else can I use?
What kind of regimen does this consist of. Steps wise? Is it just this or are there multiple products I have to buy for it. I currently just use make-up remover wipes and scrub my face in the shower.
Start your review of Clinique Sonic System Purifying Cleansing Brush Head!
How would you rate this product?
Really gets all into your pores then after it makes them invisible so it's really good under foundation
Medium Brown
Los Angeles , CA
I like how this brush works into your skin, it really cleans your face and it's jusy works really good.
Franklin, TN
It fits nicely on the corresponding brush and I have never had any problems with these brush heads.
Atlanta, GA
Looooooove this brush. My skin skin feel so good after using.very impress by brush. Whorth the buy
Brooklyn , NY
I love this it is effective and easy to use and with the timer it makes sure you don't over do it.
Black
Can be a little rough for sensitive skin, but cleans my skin thoroughly and removes all my makeup.
Medium Brown
Moreno Valley
Along with my cleanse the brush really helps to get deep in all areas to get the best facial wash
Brunette
Gulfport, MS
I love this facial cleaner brush! It works so well and easily and is very esthetically pleasing.
Black
Lake Elsinore, CA
This face brush is not rough on your face which is nice most are hard and not very face friendly.
San Francisco, CA
Omg I love this brush. It's amazing and cleans off all my makeup very well and polishes my skin.