BY CLINIQUE #14 in Makeup Tool Cleaners

Skin Types: All.

In today's environment, skin needs a deeper clean. That's why our dermatologist-developed Brush was designed with two types of bristles for targeted cleansing.
Looking for the Clinique Sonic System Purifying Cleansing Brush? Click here.

• Angled tip tilts deep into the T-Zone
  • Gently but thoroughly cleanses larger areas like cheeks
  • Reaches deep into problem areas where makeup, dirt and oil hang out
  • Draws out impurities for smooth, glowing skin, purified pores
  • Anti-microbial technology helps keep bristles clean and fresh

Shasha S.
Abbie S.
This was the first facial brush I have ever used while washing my face. I purchased this from Ulta due to their half off sale on the brush. The packaging was cute and I thought why not? While I only used the brush for two weeks, I personally did not like it. I saw this it was only irritating my skin even more. I have very sensitive skin and feel that washing my face with my hands is more gentle for me. I personally would never buy this product again.
Logan P.
Herndon, VA
This was an absolutely amazing makeup brush cleaner. One of the best I have ever used! It really made my brushes look and feel so amazingly beautiful. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a good makeup brush cleaner that works wonders for your brushes!
Stefanie S.
Jacksonville , FL
Love love love love this product it offers so many benefits for your skin and it's amazing definitely recommend to everyone else quality is worth every penny spent amazing so many benefits for your skin and it's amazing definitely recommend to everyone else quality is worth every penny spent amazing so many benefits for your skin and it's amazing definitely recommend to everyone else quality is worth every penny spent amazing so
Elizabeth S.
Gordon, TX
I live with tris cleansing brush. I have the full size at home and a travel one for business trips. This brush head cleans without bothering my sensitive skin. Amazing for removing dirt and oil from my pores.
Brittany N.
Middletown, OH
I love this product so much!!! I use this for my everyday needs!! Yes a need, not a want!! It is amazing!! Also worth the money!! I wouldn't use any other product!!! I would buy again!! The packaging is also great
Victoria H.
['leonville', ''], LA
this brush cleans out EVERYTHING off of my face. I will most definitely buy this every single time i need to refill it. it is the soft brush i’ve ever used on my face.
Maddie V.
Saint Paul, MN
Great tool to use for washing your face after you remove makeup! I love seeing all the excess makeup being removed while also being gentle on my skin. I use this in combination with clinique's three step face washing system (I believe the one for combo dry/oily skin) and I love the results!
Sarah O.
Gahanna
#glam #blonde #makeup #glammakeup #snow #metallic #makeupaddict #motd #makeupoftheday #glow #winter #gems #finnishgirl #nyxcosmetics #cutcrease #golden #january #anastasiabeverlyhills #abh #fairy #nyxprofessionalmakeup #glitter #glittermakeup #coachella #february #2018 #love
Samara M.
['Carrollton', 'GA'], GA
Was pretty decent but the brush head on the actual brush just vibrates. When using this product you have to make sure there is a lot of product and water on it or it might iterate your skin.
Jennifer E.
Marinette, WI
What kind of regimen does this consist of. Steps wise? Is it just this or are there multiple products I have to buy for it. I currently just use make-up remover wipes and scrub my face in the shower.
JENNIFER F.
El Paso, TX
Do u guys only use the foaming face wash from Clinique with this ? Or what else can I use?