Clinique Sonic System City Block Purifying Cleansing Brush Head

Specialized brush head with charcoal infused bristles draws out pollution, dirt and oil to deeply purify skin. Two bristle types go gentle on cheeks, firm to unclog pores. Tilted head reaches deep into the T-Zone.

How to Use:

• We suggest you begin by using the Deep Cleansing Brush once daily
  • Apply face wash to moistened skin or brush head
  • Massage in circular motion for 15 seconds on cheeks using lighter grey bristles. No need to apply pressure
  • Massage in up-and-down motion for 15 seconds combined on forehead, nose, chin using darker grey bristles

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Clinique Sonic System City Block Purifying Cleansing Brush Head!
House Springs, MO
I love this thing. Once I use it for my face wash, my face practically soaks up the moisturizer. Not pricey at all. This was my first time using Clinique, and I will be back. I just bought it online, but I think that you can buy it at drugstores. Definitely recommend!
San Marcos, TX
Purchased at: ULTA
Really enjoy this brush head. I had the original acne brush head and it was good, but this one is soft and dense. Thorough cleaning and for some reason I like the charcoal property of it. Only way to keep my acne at bay is using this cleansing brush and cleanser!
I CANT EXPLAIN HOW AMAZING THIS IS I bought this from Selfridges and I have used it ever since it's quite expensive but totally worth it as you can keep the same one and don't have too keep replacing it this is a must have product
21158
I really enjoy this brush. The brush helps keep my face clean. I use it almost everyday in the shower. All you have to do is put your face wash on the brush and scrub away and your face is clear.
pocahontas
I was given rigid as a gift from a friend.at first I want sure about using it. I decided to try it and I'm glad I did because it cleans setup and works amazingly.
Colchester, Colchester
Love the sonic brush, leaves my skin feeling super soft and clean! Wouldn't use the Charcoal City Block head every day though, maybe a little too much for everyday use-unless you love a deep clean and maybe love in a big city, i.e. London.. really easy to use, change brush heads, travel with, love the fact it's waterproof too and has its own timer. Would 100% recommend  to everyone, it's a fabulous product.
7701nw, 46th St. UNIT 1-A miami/florida
Products clinique are one of my favorites of all life as they are dermatologically tested high tolerance carefully designed for every need of the skin, and these very esfecificos to nourish and hidaratr to keep skin at its best, they are the best cleaners market
Brooklyn, NY
I have the clique cleansing system and I really like the brush heads. There's two different bristles on the head. The tip of the head is super soft for sensitive or the T spot on the face (forehead, nose, chin). The bristles are soft and scrubs smoothly on the skin. It's expensive but not as expensive as the Clarisonic. I don't like how it doesn't spin, it only vibrates.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Very similar to Clarisonic brush, but does the exact same thing for about half the price. My face always feels refreshed and exfoliated after using the brush and an exfoliating scrub or soap. I would recommend buying the head every few months as the head does dull after using it.
Bought this from Ulta and love this brush head. I have used it well past the 3month mark and I can tell the difference. It does need to be changed Id say about every 4months. Anything past that you will notice the difference. Very gentle as long as you don't push too hard and love the the shape of the brush as it gets around my nose and mouth very well. This is more spendy for one brush on amazon compared to buying say at my local Ulta store.

Looking for your answer?