BY CLINIQUE

Specialized brush head with charcoal infused bristles draws out pollution, dirt and oil to deeply purify skin. Two bristle types go gentle on cheeks, firm to unclog pores. Tilted head reaches deep into the T-Zone.

How to Use:

• We suggest you begin by using the Deep Cleansing Brush once daily
  • Apply face wash to moistened skin or brush head
  • Massage in circular motion for 15 seconds on cheeks using lighter grey bristles. No need to apply pressure
  • Massage in up-and-down motion for 15 seconds combined on forehead, nose, chin using darker grey bristles

Ellee M.
House Springs, MO
Review for: CLINIQUE Sonic System City Block Purifying Cleansing Brush Head more...
I love this thing. Once I use it for my face wash, my face practically soaks up the moisturizer. Not pricey at all. This was my first time using Clinique, and I will be back. I just bought it online, but I think that you can buy it at drugstores. Definitely recommend!
Louis H.
21158
I really enjoy this brush. The brush helps keep my face clean. I use it almost everyday in the shower. All you have to do is put your face wash on the brush and scrub away and your face is clear.
kayla n.
pocahontas
I was given rigid as a gift from a friend.at first I want sure about using it. I decided to try it and I'm glad I did because it cleans setup and works amazingly.
Yubeily G.
7701nw, 46th St. UNIT 1-A miami/florida
Products clinique are one of my favorites of all life as they are dermatologically tested high tolerance carefully designed for every need of the skin, and these very esfecificos to nourish and hidaratr to keep skin at its best, they are the best cleaners market
Jenny Z.
I have the clique cleansing system and I really like the brush heads. There's two different bristles on the head. The tip of the head is super soft for sensitive or the T spot on the face (forehead, nose, chin). The bristles are soft and scrubs smoothly on the skin. It's expensive but not as expensive as the Clarisonic. I don't like how it doesn't spin, it only vibrates.
Anastasia R.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Very similar to Clarisonic brush, but does the exact same thing for about half the price. My face always feels refreshed and exfoliated after using the brush and an exfoliating scrub or soap. I would recommend buying the head every few months as the head does dull after using it.
Maria V.
Bought this from Ulta and love this brush head. I have used it well past the 3month mark and I can tell the difference. It does need to be changed Id say about every 4months. Anything past that you will notice the difference. Very gentle as long as you don't push too hard and love the the shape of the brush as it gets around my nose and mouth very well. This is more spendy for one brush on amazon compared to buying say at my local Ulta store.
Mayra F.
Excellent product, I do not have but once you use at home of a friend, I love I would like to have it, I let myself super clean and moisturizes the face free of impurities love recommend it safe practice and quality and its shape is easy driving
Ashley F.
Tampa, FL
It's ok I don't like that it's to rough on my skin . The packaging is great for men . I bought it at macys the look defiantly sold me. Reminder it's to harsh on sensitive skin. I wouldn't buy it again for me .
Tristyn P.
Springfield, OR
Clears pores like crazy. This product has helped me after being around my fiancè when he was in construction. The dirt completely covered my face and this got everything off super quick!