BY CLINIQUE #53 in Skin Care Tools

Dermatologist developed for blemish-prone skins to clean where you need it most. Just 1 minute, 2 times per day. Lifts makeup, dirt and oil.
Specialized bristles deep-clean skins prone to breakouts.
Gently cleanses to unclog pores, keep them clear.
Gentle sonic action helps skin look fresh, healthy that hand washing may miss.
Anti-microbial bristles.

Μaggie H.
Muncie, IN
Great product for all types! I have acne and sensitive skin, but this has helped me get in control of my acne without being too harsh on my skin.  Ive been using this brush for about 2 years now and I swear by it.  Its super easy to use, and it lets you know how long you have to scrub to really get a good deep clean. Highly recommend to all people who are struggling with acne and want to get rid of it once and for all!
Holly Z.
Richmond, VA
This is a fun product to use! It feels really great on my skin it’s so soft and it is gentle which I like because I have really sensitive skin! I got this at Macy’s and I would definitely recommend it to others!
Jessica P.
water Valley
Love the feel of the sonic system doesn’t feel like it cleans my skin completely I still have breakouts and blackheads that is why I have to use face mask and peels but feel like it keeps my skin taught and toned
Mellisa S.
Brooklyn, NY
This little baby is amazing . I use this with my apricot scrub on a regular . Crib away dead skin and exfoliate the face. It's very affordable I got
Mines from larger .
Alyssa D.
Mount Joy, PA
I love this brush head. It makes my face feel so soft and it definitely gets deep in my pores. I tell all my friends about how amazing this is! I can't wait to use it again tonight.
Lizzie C.
Springfield, OR
Okay so at first i saw a review on youtube for this but the thing is if you have acne prone skin or acne this product is TERRIBLE for your skin because exfoliation is actually worse and irritates your skin if you have this type of skin if you don't I'm sure this could be a great holy grail product for you, but it isn't for me
Nichole S.
Cleveland, OH

5 out of 5
Great!
-03.02.16
I started with the regular brush head and didn't notice much of a difference. Once I switched to the acne brush head the difference was significant!
It is harsher, so I would recommend starting with the regular brush head until you get used to the extra exfoliation.
The results are worth it.
Maryam M.
I love this sonic system cleansing brush it is lightweight and easy to use especially when traveling. After using with the three step skin care products from Clinique my skin felt cleaner and looked lighter. I would definitely recommend this product for someone looking for a sonic cleaning system for a reasonable price. Worth every penny.
Brooke B.
Statesboro, GA
I used to buy this product a lot in high school because I had a little bit of acne so I used this product pretty much everyday. It isn't very pricey and works so great. Leaves my face feeling refreshed and really cleaned my pores. I don't use it anymore but it does work so good!
Autumn F.
This is the best facial brush there is. Before I bought this product my face would always break out. But now I use this every day and it makes my face feel fresh and I now don't break out as much as I used to. I would definitely buy this item again and tell others to buy it too.