BY CLINIQUE

Dermatologist-developed sonic device with round sponge attachment delivers a steady vibrating motion to gently buff and blend foundation evenly onto skin. Provides a smooth, seamless application. Skin looks perfected yet remarkably natural.

Courtney A.
CARROLLTON, TX
I like this brush but I don't know if I love it. It does clean my face better than my hands and is gentle enough for my sensitive skin. I haven't tried any other face cleansing brushes so I can't say if it's better or worse than other ones.
Em S.
I use this product every night and day and it leaves my skin feeling super soft and really good! This product is a must have and I prefer it over the Clarisonic. I would definitely recommend this to everyone and it's a must have!
Abbigail S.
Wentzville, MO
I have used this cleansing machine for a few months now. I love how deep it gets in my skin and how clean I feel after using this. I suggest using this with other Clinique products to get a good result. The product is very affordable for anyone. I would recommend to anyone!
Doris c.
Wichita
This was the first liquid foundation applicator I ever used, and it was AMAZING. I absolutely love this product and would definitely recommend for a friend. I bought it from Dillard's but I'm pretty sure it can be found online in multiple stores.
Shyra L.
lithia springs
Its great and last very long its my favorite product ever i use it all the time amd it last a very long time i will continue to use and cant see anything better than this product its gives definition to my eyes and mak eit wonderful look
Hannah B.
Wholy grail! This cleanses my face and makes it super soft afterwards!!! I love to use it for applying moisturizers, cleansers, and simply washing my face!
Guadalupe A.
Best method when applying my foundation! I've learned to use it so much that I can get my make up done in minutes! Very essy to use and easy to clean.
Jerica S.
Terre Haute IN
Very easy to apply foundation that is smooth and even! Cuts down your getting ready time!
Kelly N.
Best soft applicator out there, softer than the sonic. Smaller than sonic. Great great
Isabella G.
Es un excelente cepillo limpiador de la cara ya que después de aplicarte el maquillaje y cuando te vayas a lavar la cara te deja una sensación de limpieza y suavidad al mismo tiempo , tiene un precio elevando pero mucha gente pagaría por tener uno así
Robyn D.
This is so neat has anyone tried it?