BeautyBeauty ToolsSkin Care ToolsClinique
Sonic System Airbrushed Finish Liquid Foundation Applicator & Device

Clinique Sonic System Airbrushed Finish Liquid Foundation Applicator & Device

Dermatologist-developed sonic device with round sponge attachment delivers a steady vibrating motion to gently buff and blend foundation evenly onto skin. Provides a smooth, seamless application. Skin looks perfected yet remarkably natural.

This is so neat has anyone tried it?
Start your review of Clinique Sonic System Airbrushed Finish Liquid Foundation Applicator & Device!
Hannah B.
Wholy grail! This cleanses my face and makes it super soft afterwards!!! I love to use it for applying moisturizers, cleansers, and simply washing my face!
Maria R.
Kissimmee , FL
Purchased at: bluemercury
I like this applicator of foundation leave the skin beautiful and compatible with the
jorie G.
I use this with a light charcoal soap and it has completely gotten rid of my acne and spot problems. Love this a lot, but the replacement brush heads are almost $30 each and can add up very quickly
Courtney A.
Carrollton, TX
I like this brush but I don't know if I love it. It does clean my face better than my hands and is gentle enough for my sensitive skin. I haven't tried any other face cleansing brushes so I can't say if it's better or worse than other ones.
Jerica S.
Terre Haute IN
Very easy to apply foundation that is smooth and even! Cuts down your getting ready time!
Em S.
I use this product every night and day and it leaves my skin feeling super soft and really good! This product is a must have and I prefer it over the Clarisonic. I would definitely recommend this to everyone and it's a must have!
Shyra L.
lithia springs
Its great and last very long its my favorite product ever i use it all the time amd it last a very long time i will continue to use and cant see anything better than this product its gives definition to my eyes and mak eit wonderful look
Doris C.
Wichita, KS
This was the first liquid foundation applicator I ever used, and it was AMAZING. I absolutely love this product and would definitely recommend for a friend. I bought it from Dillard's but I'm pretty sure it can be found online in multiple stores.
Guadalupe A.
Best method when applying my foundation! I've learned to use it so much that I can get my make up done in minutes! Very essy to use and easy to clean.
Abbigail S.
Wentzville, MO
I have used this cleansing machine for a few months now. I love how deep it gets in my skin and how clean I feel after using this. I suggest using this with other Clinique products to get a good result. The product is very affordable for anyone. I would recommend to anyone!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...