BY CLINIQUE

Allergy Tested 100% Fragrance Free Angled sponge smoothes every pore, covers every curve Slim, modern and compact handle Automatically turns off after 30 seconds Keeps a full charge for 180 minutes Appropriate for all skin types. How to use: For best... see more...

Buy on Clinique*
Abbigail S.
Wentzville, MO
I have used this cleansing machine for a few months now. I love how deep it gets in my skin and how clean I feel after using this. I suggest using this with other Clinique products to get a good result. The product is very affordable for anyone. I would recommend to anyone!
Em S.
I use this product every night and day and it leaves my skin feeling super soft and really good! This product is a must have and I prefer it over the Clarisonic. I would definitely recommend this to everyone and it's a must have!
Shyra L.
lithia springs
Its great and last very long its my favorite product ever i use it all the time amd it last a very long time i will continue to use and cant see anything better than this product its gives definition to my eyes and mak eit wonderful look
Doris c.
Wichita
This was the first liquid foundation applicator I ever used, and it was AMAZING. I absolutely love this product and would definitely recommend for a friend. I bought it from Dillard's but I'm pretty sure it can be found online in multiple stores.
Hannah B.
Wholy grail! This cleanses my face and makes it super soft afterwards!!! I love to use it for applying moisturizers, cleansers, and simply washing my face!
Guadalupe A.
Best method when applying my foundation! I've learned to use it so much that I can get my make up done in minutes! Very essy to use and easy to clean.
Jerica S.
Lexington, KY
Very easy to apply foundation that is smooth and even! Cuts down your getting ready time!
Kelly N.
Best soft applicator out there, softer than the sonic. Smaller than sonic. Great great
Fernando Rances Y.
Doral, FL
This brush is nothing short of genius!!! It gives such a deep cleanse but it's also very gentle! It doesn't pull my skin what so ever! The bristles are super soft and the tilted tip makes it sooo easy to get into the "hard to reach" areas of your face (close to the hairline, around the nose). It actually makes my skin feel so much cleaner and healthy! I have cystic acne and it's helped my skin tremendously! It's also very easy to work around my blemishes! I would recommend this brush to EVERYONE!! You most definitely will not regret purchasing this brush!! In fact, if you don't own it, I feel a little sorry for you, everyone needs this as part of their skincare routine!!!
Isabella G.
Es un excelente cepillo limpiador de la cara ya que después de aplicarte el maquillaje y cuando te vayas a lavar la cara te deja una sensación de limpieza y suavidad al mismo tiempo , tiene un precio elevando pero mucha gente pagaría por tener uno así
Robyn D.
This is so neat has anyone tried it?