BY CLINIQUE #57 in Skin Care Tools

Benefits: Acne Treatment

Innovative sonic facial cleansing brush for acne-prone skins. Dermatologist developed to clean where you need it most. Lifts makeup, dirt and oil.

• Specialized bristles deep-clean skins prone to breakouts
  • Gently cleanses to unclog pores, keep them clear
  • Gentle sonic action helps skin look fresh, healthy
  • Anti-microbial bristles
  • 2-year warranty

• What do you guys think? Is it good or should I splurge more and g...1 Answers
Aseel A.
Atlanta, GA
I have the under the skin zits that you can’t pop, and I’ve found that using this brush with their acne solutions line has cleared up the majority of my acne! I use it every night and it works wonders. Macy’s sells this set for a great price !
Lihan C.
Lisle, IL
I've always used the clinique acne or sensitive skin brush and I like it. I think it's cheaper than comparable brands such as clarasonic but it works well for me and I enjoy using it to wash my face. It's very gentle and pleasant
Jéssica S.
Minden, NV
Since I got the sonic brush I've been using the regular head that came with it and I was happy with how it cleaned my skin. When that head needed replacing I decided to try this head, not because I have awful acne, but because I wanted to deeper clean. I am thoroughly impressed with this brush. It is gentle on the skin (I have extremely sensitive skin) but it gets right down into the pores for a deep clean. I am not going back to the white / green head because this one is fantastic!I don't have acne but I do have oily skin. I started with the regular brush head but I thought it was "too" gentle. This brush is just right. It is not harsh by any means and is still gentle but I feel it has that extra something & does an excellent job in cleaning my skin.
Megan H.
CLERMONT, FL
I AM IN LOVE WITH THIS PRODUCT. The only reason this does not have four stars is because of the issues I have had with Clinique as a company. I've had this product for maybe 6 months, and in the middle of a move the charger got misplaced. I contact Clinique to see if I could purchase a charger or if they had any parts in stock they could send me. They informed me that they do not do part replacements. After spending almost $100 on something, I was disappointed that it was now basically rendered useless. They offered to send me a "special gift" for my troubles. I received two full sized eye crayons, some serum and a facial cleanser. The value of the samples was OVER the value of the entire Sonic System. I don't understand why they would just not replace the system instead.LUCKILY my Ulta had a spare charger from a sample and let me have it after I explained my issue to them. As for the product itself, I think it is awesome. I can go months without charging it. I use the blue brush head and I think that it feels the exact same as the white head. I cannot tell the difference.
Neyra G.
Austin, TX
This brush is one of the best investments I have ever made. I've had this brush for around 2 years(?) and  since I started using it, I have seen a dramatic difference in my skin. My breakouts have reduced and my skin just feels clean. I know for a fact that this product really does deep clean because whenever I don't use the brush, when I pass my toner over my skin, I can still see left over traces of makeup. I por the fact that there are 2 parts of the brush head: overall and exfoliating. I have found myself using the exfoliator for the nose and chin the most. The thing I have noticed is that the battery life has been shortening but I know all batteries deteriorate. Will keep on using it until it no longer works, and even then, I'll repurchase!
maricela f.
I would absolutely love to try a gadget like this I have sensitive skin and I have never really considered something like this as I felt that it would hurt or damage my skin more but know that Clinique offer something like this I might consider trying it
Melissa L.
I purchased this brush thinking if it is from Clinique it has to be good.  The packaging is quite nice and very appealing but that is where it stops.  I feel I bought it but I could of purchased any other deep cleaning brush for a cheaper price that would of done the same job.  I will not recommend this product.  Sorry 2 thumbs down for product and price.
Olha P.
pensacola
I've only been using it for a few days and I just absolutely love it. I use it with my acne solutions 3-step system and it definitely makes a huge difference I've noticed that my pores are noticeably smaller and it makes my skin feel a whole lot smoother. It has definitely help with the few remaining breakouts that I had. I would definitely recommend this product for anyone with breakouts.
Claudia M.
Butler , PA
I love my brush! Along with my toothbrush, I use this every single day and night. For not being very expensive it has held up extremely well and continues to get my face smooth and clean (as long as I replace the bristles every two months or so). My acne has continued to clear up since using it, I would highly recommend!
Nuvia R.
Humble , TX
I finally received my brush!!! I was excited don't get me wrong I think it does the job but I seriously thought for some reason it spins not only that but I hate the fact that it turns off literally every10-15 seconds and that's fully charged...
Kayla W.
Sarasota, FL
What do you guys think? Is it good or should I splurge more and get a Clarisonic Clarisonic Pink Mia - 2, Pink