BY CLINIQUE

Sonic System Acne Solutions Deep Cleansing Brush - Dermatologist developed for blemish-prone skins to clean where you need it most. Just 1 minute, 2 times per day. Lifts makeup, dirt and oil.Benefits:Specialized bristles deep-clean skins prone to breakouts.Gently cleanses to unclog pores, keep them clear.Gentle sonic action helps skin look fresh, healthy.Anti-microbial bristles. - Sonic System Acne Solutions Deep Cleansing Brush see more...

• What do you guys think? Is it good or should I splurge more and g...1 Answers
Buy on Clinique*
DeAnna W.
Rockaway, NJ
Great brush for cleansing. I received one to try for free but you have to recharge it often
Jéssica S.
Minden, NV
Since I got the sonic brush I've been using the regular head that came with it and I was happy with how it cleaned my skin. When that head needed replacing I decided to try this head, not because I have awful acne, but because I wanted to deeper clean. I am thoroughly impressed with this brush. It is gentle on the skin (I have extremely sensitive skin) but it gets right down into the pores for a deep clean. I am not going back to the white / green head because this one is fantastic!I don't have acne but I do have oily skin. I started with the regular brush head but I thought it was "too" gentle. This brush is just right. It is not harsh by any means and is still gentle but I feel it has that extra something & does an excellent job in cleaning my skin.
Megan H.
CLERMONT, FL
I AM IN LOVE WITH THIS PRODUCT. The only reason this does not have four stars is because of the issues I have had with Clinique as a company. I've had this product for maybe 6 months, and in the middle of a move the charger got misplaced. I contact Clinique to see if I could purchase a charger or if they had any parts in stock they could send me. They informed me that they do not do part replacements. After spending almost $100 on something, I was disappointed that it was now basically rendered useless. They offered to send me a "special gift" for my troubles. I received two full sized eye crayons, some serum and a facial cleanser. The value of the samples was OVER the value of the entire Sonic System. I don't understand why they would just not replace the system instead.LUCKILY my Ulta had a spare charger from a sample and let me have it after I explained my issue to them. As for the product itself, I think it is awesome. I can go months without charging it. I use the blue brush head and I think that it feels the exact same as the white head. I cannot tell the difference.
Neyra G.
Austin, TX
This brush is one of the best investments I have ever made. I've had this brush for around 2 years(?) and  since I started using it, I have seen a dramatic difference in my skin. My breakouts have reduced and my skin just feels clean. I know for a fact that this product really does deep clean because whenever I don't use the brush, when I pass my toner over my skin, I can still see left over traces of makeup. I por the fact that there are 2 parts of the brush head: overall and exfoliating. I have found myself using the exfoliator for the nose and chin the most. The thing I have noticed is that the battery life has been shortening but I know all batteries deteriorate. Will keep on using it until it no longer works, and even then, I'll repurchase!
maricela f.
I would absolutely love to try a gadget like this I have sensitive skin and I have never really considered something like this as I felt that it would hurt or damage my skin more but know that Clinique offer something like this I might consider trying it
Melissa L.
I purchased this brush thinking if it is from Clinique it has to be good.  The packaging is quite nice and very appealing but that is where it stops.  I feel I bought it but I could of purchased any other deep cleaning brush for a cheaper price that would of done the same job.  I will not recommend this product.  Sorry 2 thumbs down for product and price.
Claudia M.
Butler , PA
I love my brush! Along with my toothbrush, I use this every single day and night. For not being very expensive it has held up extremely well and continues to get my face smooth and clean (as long as I replace the bristles every two months or so). My acne has continued to clear up since using it, I would highly recommend!
Nuvia R.
Humble , TX
I finally received my brush!!! I was excited don't get me wrong I think it does the job but I seriously thought for some reason it spins not only that but I hate the fact that it turns off literally every10-15 seconds and that's fully charged...
mary carmen m.
miami, florida
It gives my skin a deep clean, gently cleanses to unclog pores, keeps it clear. Smooth sonic action helps my skin look fresh, healthy. I used to have acne on my cheeks, but the use of this brush really helped me to reduce it almost in its entirety. In general, it is a good brush, not too aggressive or abrasive. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone with acne outbreaks !!
Ana R.
1119 Lillian ave apt 1
I absolutely love this 99.9 percent takes the acne away lol and like when you have makeup on and then you clean wash your face you know take their makeup off and then you use it like it takes the rest of the makeup you still have makeup on and this like totally cleans your face
Kayla W.
Sarasota, FL
What do you guys think? Is it good or should I splurge more and get a Clarisonic Clarisonic Pink Mia - 2, Pink