Clinique Soft Pressed Powder Blusher .27 oz. Honey Blush uploaded by Francismar A.Clinique Soft Pressed Powder Blusher .27 oz. Honey Blush uploaded by Taylor F.

BY NONE

Warm, natural-looking blush for all skins. Wide range of shades. Comes with brush applicator. Warm, natural-looking powder blush for all skins. Sheer, buildable colour gives cheeks a radiant glow. Silky, fresh finish, too. Wide range of shades, from subtle to vibrant. Comes with brush applicator. Using Blush Brush or the included application brush, sweep on apples of cheeks-gently blending colour up cheekbone toward temple. see more...

Buy on bluemer...
Lauren C.
Lauren C.
Tempe, AZ
This is one of my all time favorite blushes! It looks great on my skin and looks super natural. I use it with my contour and highlight and it looks amazing! It just gives you that right amount of color needed so you don't look so lifeless. I would definitely recommend this product!
Ana Sofía V.
Ana Sofía V.
I like it because it is a classic product maintains the color, is hypoallergenic and very durable, stays perfect even when you go spending the product, it is a bit expensive compared to other brands but has going for durability.
Rachel O.
Rachel O.
Review for: Blush Honey Blush
This blush is gorgous and lasts for years! It has held up well and is the perfect color. It also fits nicely in your purse if you need a mid day touch-up. I definitely recommend it!
Kate C.
Kate C.
Brooklyn
Review for: Blush Honey Blush
This is a classic product. A great color for any occasion. Not too bold. Gives a touch of color to my pale skin without overpowering my complexion!
Mary M.
Mary M.
Review for: Blush Honey Blush
Very long lasting !! Love it! I love most of the colors! I own the mocha pink! It is easy to blend as well.
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Even coverage. Not oily. Easy to find perfect color. I just find for myself a BB Is more effective and lasts longer!
M Y.
M Y.
Saint Louis, MO
Clinique is a great makeup line for those who have combination/oily skin. I've used Clinique for the past 4 years, and I've never had a problem with it. Their blush goes great on top of the foundation, and it stays on for a long time as well. The colors show up on any skin tone, and the powder sticks amazingly on the brush/sponge/finger. Would definitely recommend this to anyone who is looking for a pop of new color to add to their makeup regime.
Isabel H.
Isabel H.
Birmingham/Kent
Review for: Blush Honey Blush
This blush is absolutely gorgeous. I love Clinique as a brand so was so excited when I received this. The colour is so natural, but also buildable for those wanting a more intense look. The pigment is perfect for blending too, with a great formula.
Norico T.