BY CLINIQUE

A sheer powder blusher. This warm, natural-looking powder blush gives cheeks a radiant glow and a silky fresh finish. From subtle to vibrant, a wide range of shades allow you to create multiple looks. Non-acnegenic. For all skin types. Brush applicator included. see more...

• Does anyone actually use the blush that comes with this? It's so ...1 Answers
  • Question has been deleted1 Answers
  • Do these blushes come in colors for dark skin 1 Answers
Clinique Soft-Pressed Powder Blusher
  • "Lasting power is great, and it does't break out acne prone skin." in 1 review
  • "a little bit goes a longgg way!" in 1 review
  • "I received a sample size of this product one time after buying Clinique face washes, I did like it a lot." in 1 review
Carla G.
Carla G.
Howe, TX
Review for: Mocha Pink
It's true this blush may be a little pricey but to me it's really worth it. A little bit goes a very long way.
HINT: a quality brush is key...I'd suggest a more professional brush than the one that comes with it. Swipe across the palette to get the product on both side of the brush then instead of only giving your cheek a swipe or two...go back & forth several times, this product builds so the more you rub the more that goes onto your skin. Its like mineral powders where you are building the perfect look. I promise this should work as long as you have the proper color.
Allyson M.
Allyson M.
Mocha pink is my ultimate favorite! I pair with the redness solution products! This blush helps add natural color back into my face without readding the redness I wanted to be taken away! It's literally the color is sounds a brownish pink! Goes on lightly for a natural look.
Laurie P.
Laurie P.
I love the shades that these blushes come in, however the color payoff is weak. I really need to use a dense brush to get the look that I want. I don't usually like super pigmented blushes, but also don't like to work so hard. I might buy again because I love the colors.
Halley L.
Halley L.
Review for: New Clover
I have a light complexion and this doesn't show up super well on me, but sometimes I prefer a more subtle blush since blush seems to easily look unnatural on my complexion. This is a decent blush--maybe a slightly darker color would be better for me, but I still use it.
Anglita S.
Anglita S.
My mom passed this down to me as it wasn't her color but the color is so pigmented so a little goes a long way it's super easy to blend with any kind of brush I've tried my high end brushes and more wallet friendly ones!
Rachel O.
Rachel O.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love all clinique products. I have had the same blush for the last 7 years and it has held up extremely well. It is my go to blush and would highly recommend it for everyone. It is a bit pricey but worth it.
Alison P.
Alison P.
Tallapoosa, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have had so many of these and in many different colors. They are great and I would recommend to anyone. They are very gorgeous and great for sensitive skin. The color is pigmented and build-able and would recommend
Haley P.
Haley P.
I love this blush! I always get the extra clover shade, and it is so pigmented and beautiful. Don't need to apply a ton, which is great, so you don't waste the product and can keep it for longer. Highly reccommend
Alex M.
Alex M.
Review for: Soft Pressed Powder Blusher Fig Totally Tawny 18 totally tawny
I love this type of shades of blush. Not too bright and look gives me a very nice natural flushed look. I apply this with my real techniques blush brush and it applies smoothly and blends amazingly
Kathleen C.
Kathleen C.
Hampstead, MD
Clinique blush is a classic. This is the brand that got me in to skin care and make up in my 20s [my teen obsession in the 80s is best left in that decade] A good Clinique lady can be your BFF.
Jamie A.
Jamie A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does anyone actually use the blush that comes with this? It's so small I can't imagine it would apply with the precision needed. I use my own brushes, just curious about this one.
Peggy A.
Peggy A.
Atlanta, GA
Question has been deleted
Alyse H.
Alyse H.
Ontario, CA
Do these blushes come in colors for dark skin